The end of the universe.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I thought The Matrix covered all this off? ;)

Indeed!

Life in a nutshell: get it right first time, or else.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEWIn0p6OUM

[QUOTE 4605193, member: 259"]For a brief period due to renovations, we had two separate kitchens in the same house, which worked very well, apart from the fact that we only had one corkscrew and one of the kitchens was missing an outside wall.[/QUOTE]
Parallel universe alert. We had the same (although more than one corkscrew). We didn't need a cat flap for weeks as our cat at the time could just shimmy down a gap to outside.

This is all poppycock, the entire Universe was created 4000 years ago by an Abrahamic God so we could live in fear of him and tell him how great he is at every opportunity.
Nonsense. The universe is created for my amusement.

postman

Legendary Member
My mate believed in coming back.So a few months after he had passed over,his words,i went to a Medium.She contacted him.This is our conversation.
Is that you,

"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"That's wonderful! What's it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course.

I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times.

Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course,

then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to golf course again.

Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again"

" Are you in Heaven?"

"No - I'm a rabbit in Kent ” .

classic33

Leg End Member
Doomsdays.png

Top Bottom