The Fast Food Appreciation Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ladies and Gentlemen.

I bring you the Wigan Kebab:

10724270_823621937704703_1958935003_n.jpg
What's in the pie?

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
My favourites are either a Quarter pounder with cheese from Maccy D's or a Bacon double cheese from Burger King

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
KFC, McD and subway all close to me. Have one every month or so. It is cheap and as OP said reliable in terms of delivering to expectation. Burger King (for burgers) has a better range IMO but there's not one near to me. I used to love going to Gregg's at Uni and getting a baguette, but I haven't been to Greggs for years now. I'm not a fan of takeaway pizza though - I would rather have a kebab. I don't like it when people (and the press) constantly slate these places for being "unhealthy". If you don't like the food then fair enough, but if you do, having a meal there occasionally is not unhealthy if you eat proper food for the rest of the time. If you only ate oranges all your life then that would be far more unhealthy.

I've never eaten in Nandos.

On the subject of KFC, I think the original recipe chicken is much better having been sat a while. I had some in Exeter once and it was served to me straight from the fryer - it was very hot but very tough.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Maccy Ds : Sausage and Egg Mc Muffin. End of. Coffee's good. Toilets are spotless (an issue for Mrs N)
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/in-praise-of-maccyds.102374/

Stephenite

Membå
It's the best time of year for shellfish. Here's a two minute recipe for scallops.

Directions

1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and stir in garlic. Cook for a few seconds until fragrant. ...
  2. Remove scallops to a platter, then whisk salt, pepper, and lemon juice into butter. Pour sauce over scallops to serve.

Stephenite

Membå
[QUOTE 4467408, member: 259"]I used to get scallops from the chippy.

Directions
  1. Peel spuds and cut into slices.
  2. Batter slices and deep fry in hot beef dripping until golden brown and serve in a bag with a sprinkling of salt and malt vinegar
[/QUOTE]
I remember them. Delicious. Put it in bread and you have a veggie burger.

Top Bottom