The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Another comfortable Celtic 3 Dundee 0.

Result flatters the visitors. They were poor.
Changed my route to and from CP to avoid going through the middle of the city centre. Far too busy today.
Weather wasn't too bad. Heavy shower for the last few minutes of the journey there , same coming hone

I was at this game and it was.....soporific...did Dundee actually have an attempt on target? I watched Lincoln City (top of L2) last week & they would hammer Dundee too but give Celtic a decent game. Tbh, l was bored stiff.

Is there an unwritten rule of no old firm colours in the centre? Only football attire l saw all day until l was on the Gallowgate was a Well bobble hat!

Enjoyed my day & night in Glasgow, in The Counting House (Spoons) now before the 220 mile drive home

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
upload_2018-12-23_15-27-21.png

:becool:

Slick

Guru
Another tough day for my team today but 3 points is 3 points. Hopefully we can repeat our performance from Easter Road last time out now that Hibs are coming to our backyard and go into the Auld Firm game on the 29th with a bit of hope.

pjd57

Veteran
I was at this game and it was.....soporific...did Dundee actually have an attempt on target? I watched Lincoln City (top of L2) last week & they would hammer Dundee too but give Celtic a decent game. Tbh, l was bored stiff.

Is there an unwritten rule of no old firm colours in the centre? Only football attire l saw all day until l was on the Gallowgate was a Well bobble hat!

Enjoyed my day & night in Glasgow, in The Counting House (Spoons) now before the 220 mile drive home

Dundee were really poor.
Celtic are better than most of EPL and that's without Sky money.

Colours are usually all over the place but it as a bit on the cold and wet side for wearing hoops.

Unwritten rules....it's not the "old firm " any more.
That's just a media thing. People going to games have almost all ditched that.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I believe I've said this before, but Man City are a posh version of West Ham. No matter how good the team or who the manager is, there is a soft underbelly that runs through both clubs, they always fall short of where they really should be. Somewhere in their cultural DNA is a failure gene that means they can never fulfil their full potential.

Slick

Guru
Well that's our season all but over. I'll still be there on Saturday cheering them on but the signs are not good.

J1888

Über Member
Well that's our season all but over. I'll still be there on Saturday cheering them on but the signs are not good.

Ffs, but of an overreaction, no?

Of course, I hope we pump you, but we’re dropping points away from home left, right and centre, so I wouldn’t chuck in the towel just yet!

Top Bottom