The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
A good win for Rangers.
Celtic still have a game in hand but its good to see a better fight at the top.

13 rider

Guru
So we beat Chelsea then Man City and I saw earlier were playing Cardiff today told my mate we will lose to them . I hate beening proved correct we just can't break down teams that set out to defend but can beat anyone who comes to play so we can hit them on the break . Oh and a another missed penalty

Last edited:

J1888

Über Member
Eh, what do I know about football anyway? :becool:

A run of the mill home win for my team today, no dramas.

Rangers played very well - right up for it, first to every challenge.

We were as poor as I’ve seen us since Ronny Deila - abysmal and with some bizarre decisions around the lineup.

Makes for an interesting January onwards

MarkF

Guru
Halliday looked one of the better players on the pitch, which is illuminating.....................Celtic had a rude shock after the training session v Dundee, hardly great preparation.

Wacko German co-owner is sent packing by his partner and bingo, Bradford City immediately start trying, winning and zooming up the form table, it remains to be seen whether or not the 4000 boycotters return.

Accy up next which'll be a doddle.:okay:

J1888

Über Member
Halliday looked one of the better players on the pitch, which is illuminating.....................Celtic had a rude shock after the training session v Dundee, hardly great preparation.

Our best player played at Left Back...no recognised striker in the starting XI, Rangers the far hungrier team and a fully deserved win for them.

Re. Halliday - that’s what makes the loss all the more galling - he’s a very ordinary player and Celtic made him look like a world beater!

Top Bottom