The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Great stuff ,something like 7 home games in 4 weeks.
Better get the lights and thermals out.
Enjoy. :thumbsup:

AndyRM

XOXO
Quite right, I really should have added that small addendum. :blush:

Realistically, you shouldn't struggle, but who knows? We seem to get drawn against your boys with depressing regularity in the cups, so for the sake of getting to see a new team an unlikely Cowdenbeath result would be excellent.

Slick

Guru
Realistically, you shouldn't struggle, but who knows? We seem to get drawn against your boys with depressing regularity in the cups, so for the sake of getting to see a new team an unlikely Cowdenbeath result would be excellent.
Wouldn't expect anything less. Maybe they would have stood a better chance on the frozen pitch on Friday, but as we all know there are no guarantees.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I know they are Britain's worst football team but they surely must play in the most scenic place in the British Isles. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you....Fort William FC!

Unknown.jpeg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Saturday's FA Cup match is all but sold out,with only 200 tickets left at 12pm today. I'm not going though. Not after the Sunderland game. I won't be able to see and there could be some trouble,as i've heard some Derby fans have bought tickets for our end. I'll watch it in the local pub.
cleardot.gif

AndyRM

XOXO
Another excellent result from Ayrshire's finest, and particularly pleasing for Jones to get the winner against his future employers! Losing two important players in pretty much a week, I feared a doing, but Steve Clarke has kept the ship steadier than I could possibly have imagined. He is easily the best manager in Scotland right now, and whatever this season brings in the end I will have loved it, and thank him for his efforts because surely a bigger club than us will be monitoring him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46887213

Slick

Guru
Another excellent result from Ayrshire's finest, and particularly pleasing for Jones to get the winner against his future employers! Losing two important players in pretty much a week, I feared a doing, but Steve Clarke has kept the ship steadier than I could possibly have imagined. He is easily the best manager in Scotland right now, and whatever this season brings in the end I will have loved it, and thank him for his efforts because surely a bigger club than us will be monitoring him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46887213
No argument here.

pjd57

Guru
Really good night at Celtic Park.
4-0 win over St Mirren.
It wasn't as cold as I feared, and other than a few streets near my house , which I walked, the roads were ok.

Results elsewhere were quite to my liking as well.

Looks as though we do have a title race, against Killie !

Attachments

• IMG_20190123_193605640.jpg
    IMG_20190123_193605640.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 27
Top Bottom