The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Very sad to see a stadium with so many empty seats.
UEFA need to have a long look at themselves.
Apparently that stadium is being used in Euro 2020, twinned in the same group stage as Rome. How do they expect fans to travel from Rome to Baku for group matches.

Even Roman had to spunge cash off him Mum to go :laugh:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Do any of you know if tonight's final is on the internet? Someone told me it's on you tube. I don't have BT Sport and I don't fancy going to a rowdy pub to watch it.

13 rider

Guru
Do any of you know if tonight's final is on the internet? Someone told me it's on you tube. I don't have BT Sport and I don't fancy going to a rowdy pub to watch it.
It's on Bt sports channel on youtube. I have bt broadband so I did watch Chelsea aresnel the other night on it . My YouTube homepage has an advert for it hope you can watch it this way

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Sad news: Jose Antonio Reyes, formerly of Arsenal, has died in a car accident. There will be a minute's silence at the match in Madrid tonight.

potsy

Rambler
It's also being shown on Virgin for free..

Seevio

Guru
I'm looking forward to the post match interviews. Depending on who wins I want to see...

Klopp spouting an endless stream of F-bombs while speaking in an increasingly unintelligible German accent. The BT Sport host apologises for the rest of the evening. Once the media beep it out enough to replay the interview, it turns out that the beeps are morse code for the lyrics of You'll never walk alone.

Or...

The interviewer spends a fruitless 20 minutes trying to interview Pochettino. Every time he is asked a question, the spurs manager breaks out in uncontrollable sobbing.

Top Bottom