The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's s not a great advert for the English game, is it.

vickster

Legendary Member
Nope, it's got even worse, but at least l can take a toilet break without worrying...

As much as l loathe Liverpool, if Spurs can't score then l'd prefer them to score a "real" goal, a garbage game won on a non penalty is not good.
You just got your wish

It would have been a tall order for either of them to do better than their semi final games. Two weeks since they played and it looked like it.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Ben Gallop (head of radio and digital for BBC Sport) was on the late planeload of 250 Spurs fans that got massively delayed at Stansted. They got into Madrid not long before kick-off. Passport control got them through ASAP, police closed off the traffic to get them from terminal to buses..then Ben's driver managed to take them round the same roundabout three times. By the time they got into the stadium, it was 1-0. Three hours after landing, back at the airport, return flight cancelled. 'But you still have to love football'.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I gave up the you tube link after it buffered about 5 times (the first time being the most annoying as I missed the penalty :cursing: ) and the players seemed to have coloured smoke flares Red Arrow style following them. I went down that rowdy pub and watched the second half. Not much better a pic' down there,as the lights in the pub were reflecting off the screen,but at least there was more atmosphere to the game than watching it on my laptop at home. The highlight of the pub visit was seeing some Mancs (when i say Mancs I always mean the red ones,not the sky blue ones)looking sooo upset at the result!!:laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom