The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Accy got their first win of the season yesterday. :smile:
https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/news/2019/august/stanley-v-mk-dons/
We held on at the end when we should've been cruising it. If we'd lost I think that would've been the start of a relegation battle so early in the season.

J1888

Über Member
Not so good for my team today, still full of hope though. :okay:

Surprised at just how poor Rangers were. Good for us that we finally showed up and took the game to you in a way we haven’t done at Ibrox until the season before last. Think Rangers got their team selection all wrong

Slick

Guru
Surprised at just how poor Rangers were. Good for us that we finally showed up and took the game to you in a way we haven’t done at Ibrox until the season before last. Think Rangers got their team selection all wrong
Agreed. Would have been good to see them both in form and go toe to toe but from your point of view, a win is a win. I was honestly expecting the flow of the game to be the exact opposite but that's football.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Agreed. Would have been good to see them both in form and go toe to toe but from your point of view, a win is a win. I was honestly expecting the flow of the game to be the exact opposite but that's football.
Looks like you are going to sign Ryan Kent from Lpool, if they can complete in time.

Slick

Guru
@Slick
@J1888

Which of the 2 Glasgow teams is getting the most Europa League points and are they getting into the ko rounds ?
All bravado aside, we have the tougher group although I suppose I'm going by reputation as I haven't seen or heard how Lazio are playing for ages. I reckon your predictions for our points haul was probably generous.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Having watched Liverpool (v Burnley) and reading various reports they are going to take some stopping.
As an LFC fan Its hard to see a fault in Cities squad but I honestly feel the same about Liverpool. I even like the stand in FREE goalie we have got.

MarkF

Guru
I had a lovely walk up to Jose Rico Perez stadium last to watch Hercules (Alicante) v Villarreal B. This is the 5th time I've watched them and despite always going for promotion I've yet to see them win!

A good crowd of 7800 was there for a regionalised Div3 game. They generated 10x the atmosphere you'd get from a similar number in the UK. All in vain though, Hercules 1 - Villarreal B 2. The scorer of the winner was a small black kid with the quickest feet l've ever seen, he ran amok for about an hour, scored a superb solo winner & was immediately subbed. Mukwelle Akale, not the last I'll hear of him for sure.

Top Bottom