The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Lpool 3 nil up against saaarfampton.
TBF it doesn't sound as though they should be 3 down.......but it now sounds as though it could be 5 nil.
Nice to hear the Lpool fans shouting Danny Ings name.
Edit
Make that 4 nil. A good score against Southampton who have been playing very well.

Last edited:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Pompey beat Sunderland, so in the playoff spots with two games in hand on the top two. Win those and they're second…But League One seems too close to call. Wycombe were runaway leaders, then their form tanked...But fingers crossed.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Popped up for a shower with West Ham 3-1 up against Brighton. Came down and it's 3-3!

I can't see us getting out of this, it's the Championship next year for sure :sad::sad::sad:
A dreadful capitulation.
As a Liverpool fan you let me down badly there.
Edit.
A senior moment there as I got Watford v Everton mixed up with Westhaaam Vs Brighton. :wacko:

Last edited:

StuAff

Man City seem to have disintegrated at Spurs. Tottenham: three shots, three on target, two goals. City: eighteen shots, five on target, and 67% possession, but no goals, a penalty saved. And a red card, and Sterling perhaps should have seen red as well before he limped off. Liverpool now need six wins to ensure the title, if City win every remaining game.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Man City seem to have disintegrated at Spurs. Tottenham: three shots, three on target, two goals. City: eighteen shots, five on target, and 67% possession, but no goals, a penalty saved. And a red card, and Sterling perhaps should have seen red as well before he limped off. Liverpool now need six wins to ensure the title, if City win every remaining game.
And their defeat meant that the only way their great satan cousins will be in Europe next year is if there's a war on. Still, they can concentrate on the league, can't they?

Dave7

Legendary Member
Almost sad to see (almost:rolleyes:). Some times the loss of a player galvanises a team eg Everton at weekend but City just fell apart.
Agree re Sterling but not sure about the actual red car awarded.

StuAff

Blinkin eck. Lpool kids about to win 1 nil. I know its Shrewsbury but these are 18 year old lads. Good on them.
And they won. Klopp's had a lot of stick from various quarters about disrepecting the cup through team selection, opting not even to go to Anfield. Well, he certainly had a point about respecting the PL break, and the youngsters justified his faith in them (though I imagine there will be no question there will be a first team squad for that match!).

Top Bottom