The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Man, give it a rest!
sorry i thought this was the football thread...............can always press hide button if you dont want any football updates

jowwy

No, no and thrice no. It's all about Liverpool, nothing else matters. You're just not paying attention here, no wonder poor @jowwy is so uptight about the whole situation.
I’m not uptight, the manc clowns are who want the season voided just so Liverpool don’t win the title and Leeds don’t get promoted

pjd57

Veteran
I don't think there will be European fixtures next season.
If things are getting better by June/ July why would governments allow people to criss cross Europe just for a football match and risk spreading what remains of the virus.

Domestic football might start back , but even that could be on hold for a long time.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I’m not uptight, the manc clowns are who want the season voided just so Liverpool don’t win the title and Leeds don’t get promoted
Are you familiar with the saying 'Don't feed the trolls' Jowwy? You'll just make them worse if you react. That's what they want.

MarkF

Guru

But Liverpool haven't won the title and they'll need the season to be finished to do that. You want to fear the gloating that'll take place if your team is awarded a title without winning it.

I feel the same way as I do about Leeds, as a Bradford City fan I wish them the very worst, but Bielsa's team play with such a joy & bravery, the football fan in me wants them to go up.

jowwy

But Liverpool haven't won the title and they'll need the season to be finished to do that. You want to fear the gloating that'll take place if your team is awarded a title without winning it.

I feel the same way as I do about Leeds, as a Bradford City fan I wish them the very worst, but Bielsa's team play with such a joy & bravery, the football fan in me wants them to go up.
But the league will be finished......read the statement from the FA

jowwy

Well it's not that simple, some of like to talk football in general not just Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool.

What would be a better resolution would be for you to start a Liverpool thread then we can all ignore that!
Plenty of other fans have been posting without issues.....you could do what i do and just ignore them, putting me on ignore would mean you wouldnt see anything i post and then you can carry on in blissful ignorance.

Cyclechat isnt just here for people to only post what you agree with.....your just not that important im afraid. But well done on trying to silence others views and posts that dont meet your high posting standards.

Top Bottom