The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

So you dont think being called a paranoid drug taker and stereotyoed as a sheep shagger is either bullying or racist towards myself and welsh people………..

Drama queen. Oh sorry, you will probably saying I'm mis-gendering you now.
Like I said, give over. Why do you always do this?

Which matches did England lose?

Presumably, these guys are stealing our trophy?

1626114109667.png

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
I dont have the time or the inclination to report every post…

Lol. it takes about two seconds.

I dont have the time or the inclination to report every post……doesnt mean i have to accept bullying and racism from members of this forum. But its quite obvious that you think its ok.

You know you're not being bullied or racially abused, which is why you're not reporting it.

You're just being gently mocked for behaving like a bit of an arse.

Lovacott

Über Member
Presumably, these guys are stealing our trophy?

Italy won the trophy in the deciding penalty shoot out but the match itself will be recorded as a draw so therefore, England are undefeated in this competition for a run of ten games.

Statistical record
A shoot-out is usually considered for statistical purposes to be separate from the match which preceded it.[72][73][74] In the case of a two-legged fixture, the two matches are still considered either as two draws or as one win and one loss; in the case of a single match, it is still considered as a draw. This contrasts with a fixture won in extra time, where the score at the end of normal time is superseded. Converted shoot-out penalties are not considered as goals scored by a player for the purposes of their individual records, or for "golden boot" competitions.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Drama queen. Oh sorry, you will probably saying I'm mis-gendering you now.
Like I said, give over. Why do you always do this?
Do what…….get called rascist names?. I dunno maybe you better ask the people that deem me those things, they maybe able to answer you better than myself.

Italy won the trophy in the deciding penalty shoot out but the match itself will be recorded as a draw so therefore, England are undefeated in this competition for a run of ten games.

Statistical record
A shoot-out is usually considered for statistical purposes to be separate from the match which preceded it.[72][73][74] In the case of a two-legged fixture, the two matches are still considered either as two draws or as one win and one loss; in the case of a single match, it is still considered as a draw. This contrasts with a fixture won in extra time, where the score at the end of normal time is superseded. Converted shoot-out penalties are not considered as goals scored by a player for the purposes of their individual records, or for "golden boot" competitions.

Marvelous. I hope you enjoy the statistical victory. Be sure to post the details of the trophy presentation and open top bus parade. :okay:

vickster

Legendary Member
He was implying earlier that he’s a giant Jack Reacher street brawler type :wacko: who could take anyone on. Seems like a bit of a reverse sticks and stones going on

jowwy

Lol. it takes about two seconds.

You know you're not being bullied or racially abused, which is why you're not reporting it.

You're just being gently mocked for behaving like a bit of an arse.
if thats what you call gentle mocking………then you need to look at yourself in the mirror and think long and hard aboit what type of person you really are.

i also believe the member that called me a sheep shagger was reported and his post removed, i also believe that the posts calling scotsmen and women ”Sweaties” was also removed and members banned for saying those things……….

Last edited:

jowwy

He was implying earlier that he’s a giant Jack Reacher street brawler type :wacko: who could take anyone on. Seems like a bit of a reverse sticks and stones going on
I was implying no such thing…..just stating that mouthy keyboard warriors arent so mouthy in public when confronted by the person they are mocking/abusing.

jowwy

If you're applying that measure, you may just want to have a look at some of the comments leveled at "the English" on this thread. :okay:
I have, but they havent been levelled by me, unless calling the english arrogant is wrong, but all the posts in this thread would deem that to be true. maybe you should look how some have abused the scotts in this thread too in the same way.

but it seems its ok to bully and stereotype people………

Lovacott

Über Member
Marvelous. I hope you enjoy the statistical victory. Be sure to post the details of the trophy presentation and open top bus parade. :okay:
You are trying to be clever by claiming that I stated that England won something or didn't lose the competition?

Putting words into the mouths of others is the work of a troll.

Simple fact is, I was only stating that England did not lose a match and this is a positive going forward and will boost our world ranking and seeding in future competition.

jowwy

Sheep shagger
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

_the_shade_of_a_tree_with_matriarch_standing_guard.jpg
Sheep
Sheep-shagger (also spelt sheepshagger or sheep shagger) is a derogatory term, most often used to refer to Welsh people implying that the subject has sex with sheep.[1] In a court case in Britain, the use of the term directed at a Welsh person was ruled to be a "racially aggravating" factor in a disorderly conduct offence.[2] It is also used in South Africa to refer to Australians and by Australians to refer to New Zealanders.[3]

Court case[edit]
In Prestatyn, Wales, the phrase was the subject of a 2013 court case, after Anthony Taaffe of Bolton, Greater Manchester, England, a guest at a holiday park in Gronant, called an off-duty policeman and security staff "a bunch of sheep-shaggers". Taaffe claimed, in his defence, that the phrase was "a term for people living in the countryside". He also admitted a second similar offence, in which he called a police officer, at the custody unit to which he had been taken, a "Welsh sheep shagger". Taaffe was fined £150 after he admitted racially aggravated disorderly behaviour.[2][14]

Lovacott

Über Member
They lost the final on penalties……….it counts as a loss
It doesn't.

The match ended in a draw and will be counted as such.

England lost the penalty shoot out which is used as a decider with none of the goals being recorded as counting towards the golden boot and none of the saves being counted for the golden glove.

Top Bottom