The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Italian fan saves England fan from beach in NSW.

Last edited:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
You're claiming you were just quoting Italians? I mean, that's really, really weak.

Let's see:

Looks like the dog ate your Italian quote Jowwy.
And you was claiming that calling a welshman a sheep shagger aint rascist……but we all know it is.

as i said already good night. No need to reply.

jowwy

Jowwy, if you don't want a reply, don't post.

You were, let's be charitable, making it up. You weren't quoting anyone, you were just calling English fans arrogant. Own your own schtick.

If you think my posts, or anyone else's are against the forum guidance, report them. I haven't posted anything remotely racist, and you know it.
No but you have called me numerous personal names within this thread…..something i havent done to any individual within the thread……..but thats ok, personal name calling seems to be ok with you lot.

jowwy

No, I didn't. You just made that up too. Drop the victimhood stuff, it does you no favours.
No victimhood here, its all over the thread……

jowwy

Bizarre comment.

Despite being an Englishman with many Welsh relatives this comes as a surprise to me.

Still, I guess just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

I think I'll leave you to it from here @jowwy

Advice to lay off the mushrooms.
Is this not you from 7 pages back calling me paranoid and telling to leave off the mushrooms, inscinuating that i take hallucinating drugs……..also from 7 pages ago saying that you will leave it from here. But here we are 7 pages along and you still barracking me and stating that im Victim hooding.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Is this not you from 7 pages back calling me paranoid and telling to leave off the mushrooms, inscinuating that i take hallucinating drugs……..also from 7 pages ago saying that you will leave it from here. But here we are 7 pages along and you still barracking me and stating that im Victim hooding.

So, no names called. Just victimhood.

You think there's any problem with that post, report it.

jowwy

So, no names called. Just victimhood.

You think there's any problem with that post, report it.
So you didnt call me paranoid……and alude to me being a druggy by eating mushrooms. Dear me you are a piece of work, you truelly are……..let me quote you right here, “own your schtik” i believe you said.

i dont need to report you, because quite frankly you mean nothing to me……..your just a nobody on the internet.

Top Bottom