The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Hopefully no one is paying for illegal football streams, as could be prosecuted

TV fraud gang jailed for illegally streaming Premier League games https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65697595

The character in the picture looks a delight

pjd57

Veteran
Generally, I don't, which is why I was careful to say that it's only certain elements of the support. Apologies if it came across that way, that was not my intention.

Not sure why you find "Old Firm" tedious? That's what I've always known Rangers and Celtic as?

It can be a weird place, though improvements have been made, probably not helped by having a paranoid lawyer as owner for so long. The standing section is class for example.

Re old firm.
Most Celtic fans stopped using it before 2012 liquidation of the original Rangers team.

Very few use it at all now.
The media hang on to it.

Two distinct clubs with different history and a different fan base.

Slick

Guru
Re old firm.
Most Celtic fans stopped using it before 2012 liquidation of the original Rangers team.

Very few use it at all now.
The media hang on to it.

Two distinct clubs with different history and a different fan base.

Thankfully :okay:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

vickster

Legendary Member
Very different from end users though.

Do people still pay for Sky?

And the personal details of many of those who paid for Flawless TV are now in the hands of investigators, raising the question of what action might be taken against them.

I pay, yes

Slick

Guru
And the personal details of many of those who paid for Flawless TV are now in the hands of investigators, raising the question of what action might be taken against them.

I pay, yes

What personal details would they be likely to have? There will be no further prosecutions from this.

Slick

Guru
Bank details, if you read the article

From your link.

But it seems highly unlikely fans will face legal action.
One of the barristers who worked on the Flawless case, Ari Alibhai, said, in an online seminar, in 2021: "In practice, the idea of someone being prosecuted who isn't also concerned in the trade, so they aren't also concerned in supplying illicit television services, is minimal."

Top Bottom