The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Rangers won the Scottish Boat Race then? :whistle:
One of the boats has had a hole in it for the last 8 years, and it's just been fixed!

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
It's actually a different boat, just painted the same colour as the old one. :whistle:

FTOF
Trigger's boat.
1615212117766.png

Chislenko

Veteran
Nice pic. of Bale and Kane but I’m more interested in what the Palace player on the left is doing. 😳🤪

View attachment 577709

😄😆
Nice pic. of Bale and Kane but I’m more interested in what the Palace player on the left is doing. 😳🤪

View attachment 577709

😄😆

The Tottenham player behind our Gareth looks as if he is giving the black power salute, funny how an image captures a moment and how it could be interpreted in different ways.

AndyRM

XOXO
The Tottenham player behind our Gareth looks as if he is giving the black power salute, funny how an image captures a moment and how it could be interpreted in different ways.

Bale and Kane are celebrating their bromance, the Palace guy is suggesting a threesome and Moura is cheering as if to say "Crack on lads".

yello

Chelsea appear to have rounded the corner and are now putting in a consistent run of results. This really shouldn't surprise anyone given the riches available to them in their squad. It was only a matter of finding the right manager to put the pieces together and install some ethic. Lampard was always a somewhat halcyon gamble that many/some (myself included) didn't think was neither wise nor would play off. I can see them finishing top 4.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Chelsea appear to have rounded the corner and are now putting in a consistent run of results. This really shouldn't surprise anyone given the riches available to them in their squad. It was only a matter of finding the right manager to put the pieces together and install some ethic. Lampard was always a somewhat halcyon gamble that many/some (myself included) didn't think was neither wise nor would play off. I can see them finishing top 4.

First CFC match I have missed in years vs Everton last night.

Went to tune in and the buggers had already kicked off and finished.

Hate these stupid early start times in the week.

Early vs Leeds this coming Saturday too - hate the first kick-off!

Sorry, a bit moody today mainly because the weather is so crap again. :cursing:

vickster

Legendary Member
First CFC match I have missed in years vs Everton last night.

Went to tune in and the buggers had already kicked off and finished.

Hate these stupid early start times in the week.

Early vs Leeds this coming Saturday too - hate the first kick-off!

Sorry, a bit moody today mainly because the weather is so crap again. :cursing:
Aren't you retired though...so early KOs should be no issue! :whistle:

Top Bottom