The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Chelsea also missed one entire transfer window due to HMG shenanigans the necessity of extracting themselves from ownership by a kleptocratic crony of a fascist regime currently attempting genocide in Ukraine

Corrected for you :-)

I have every sympathy for Chelsea fans, but in the circumstances, it's remarkable there wasn't a much bigger impact. HMG let Chelsea off very lightly IMO.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Corrected for you :-)

I have every sympathy for Chelsea fans, but in the circumstances, it's remarkable there wasn't a much bigger impact. HMG let Chelsea off very lightly IMO.

That's a bit rich coming from a City supporter.

I shall stop there lest we end up firmly in NCAP territory.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Huh? He's had the surgery/having imminently. Those are recovery times and not waiting times. Sounds like his may have been an emergency, and yes I'm sure as a multi-millionaire working at a PL football club, he would have had it done privately

Sorry my point being a work colleague was off work quite ill! His gallbladder needs to come out !! He’s on a waiting list , obviously not quite as bad as conte though ! Similar story with another colleague off work since November waiting on gallstone operation !! NHS is f*#!* d . Anyways digressing as you were :laugh:

postman

Legendary Member
My gallbladder went a few years ago.Thirteen nights in hospital.First four were a blur i was on so much morphine.They could not do anything till i was stable,it seems i was really ill.Anyway those thirteen nights got me over £400 in Hospital Fund money.Now i am so much better mind you it was twenty years ago.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Who do you think he will add to the CL squad out of the new signings???

Fernández, Mudryk, Badiashile. First two no-brainers and Badiashile needed to beef up our leaky defence.

Leaving Felix out - good player, stop gap loanee for EPL.

Club submission needed by 11am today.

vickster

Legendary Member
Mmm, some seem to think that Premier League players and managers rely on the National Health Service for their ailments. :rolleyes:

For emergencies/severe injuries, they will be taken to an NHS hospital (at least initially). Private hospitals don’t have Emergency Departments and most don’t have ICU (those that do are used after elective surgeries eg major heart ops)

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Everton v. Arsenal tomorrow, to open up the Dyche era.

I'm going for a routine 0-3 shellacking, and some serious unrest outside Goodison afterwards directed at the board of directors, in absentia.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Everton v. Arsenal tomorrow, to open up the Dyche era.

I'm going for a routine 0-3 shellacking, and some serious unrest outside Goodison afterwards directed at the board of directors, in absentia.

Yep.....bad timing for Mr Dyche. I can only see them getting a good thumping.
As a red (and we are struggling) I will be watching with interest.

postman

Legendary Member
Yep.....bad timing for Mr Dyche. I can only see them getting a good thumping.
As a red (and we are struggling) I will be watching with interest.
I hope so Leeds are one point from the relegation zone,Burnley helped us last year.We need it earlier this year.JM has been backed with some clout this window,its now time to put up or shut up and go.

Top Bottom