The Fridays Tour 2013 with added poll

well, what do you think?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
I'm going to look round the dockyard. To improve my intellect, you know. After all, Ian is coming on this trip and I want to be able to keep up on the brain front.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
I have booked the budget Ibis in portsmouth for the return trip, which can be cancelled at no cost in case plans change. the cost is £41 and I as a Struggling Pensioner Coping With Redundancy am hoping someone will wish to share the room so the cost to each of us will be a mere £20.50. I am unsure what the floor covering is*.

*little joke there for the experts in Russian history among us..........

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
What a pain BF have been: Lonica & I are also now on the 1600 out & 2045 back &, as the Ibis had gone up to £58 by the time I got to it, will stay at the Travelodge again on the way back. We'll wait & see which of the Saturday excursions to join: Stu's Tour de Pompey or the Pensioner's naval history jaunt. The only good thing about it has been thinking about flaming June while bearing up under grey February skies.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
We're going out a whole week before, so will be available for early setting-up for late arrivals. I think we've been bumped onto the 2045 too (which reminds me that I need to confirm the bumpage), but with a car our partying will be limited to diet coke.

And it's ibes in the nominative. duo ibes sunt.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
DZ - let us know what time the chateau will let us in, and we'll be there (as long as it's not stupidly early - we've got a hundred or so miles to go). With a car, and a load of food and drink if required.

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
I hope that I've not missed anything; do we need to give you some more money soon DZ ?
We're also arriving by car (from the south of France so we won't be there at the crack of dawn) and we can bring stuff as well.
Just let us know.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Those posts reminded me to ask: in view of the changes to ferry times, what are the options for the last Saturday? It would be a shame if a load of us had to spend the whole day lugging around luggage- or sitting around with it....Hopefully our hosts would be amenable to us picking it up later in the day...?

Top Bottom