The Fridays Tour 2013 with added poll

well, what do you think?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Has anyone changed to the 07:00 Portsmouth to Le Havre? Sorry if this has been done already - bit short of time to scan the thread...
I looked at the train times (assuming the schedule is the same)- on a Saturday, unless we managed to get off the ferry and to the station within 20 mins, you'd have a six hour plus train journey leaving at two.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I looked at the train times (assuming the schedule is the same)- on a Saturday, unless we managed to get off the ferry and to the station within 20 mins, you'd have a six hour plus train journey leaving at two.

Thanks - I'm trying to figure it out while concentrating on something else, so am not being very clever. I'm going to roll with the 16:00 to Cherbourg, as it's only a stone's throw from our destination...

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Can someone summarise what the general plannage is ferry crossing wise.

The lovely Helen won't be joining us :sad: so I've got to figure out if I want to take a car or no, and just come by bike.

Still have spare bed(s) and couches and floor space for any seeking a bed for the night before or after, the 'sham being between Pompey and that Landhan and Chez Collins being in site of Horsham Station.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
I am on same fast ferry there and back as everyone else, and planning to book cheaper ibis on return for saturday night.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Right, as a decent chunk of us are sticking with the 1600, would anyone like to join me for a social on the Saturday morning/afternoon? Thinking of a ride to a suitable pub 15-20 miles away, lunch, back into town in plenty of time to make the ferry. Plenty of room here to dump bags should it be needed (and only a mile and a half from the ferry port).

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Right, as a decent chunk of us are sticking with the 1600, would anyone like to join me for a social on the Saturday morning/afternoon? Thinking of a ride to a suitable pub 15-20 miles away, lunch, back into town in plenty of time to make the ferry. Plenty of room here to dump bags should it be needed (and only a mile and a half from the ferry port).
Happy to join you on that, Stu.

Top Bottom