The Good people Of York/Hull !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
gezza said:
and think in 12 hours i will be driving my taxi on the Euston Rd:sad:;):sad: grrr !!!

12 hours on ,and i have only got out of bed:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well! that was a grand day out, if a little damp in places...:smile:

Stupidly, I forgot to bring my camera cable in with me today, I'll have to upload my pic tomorrow, it would be a shame not to, having borrowed Velocidad's brommie to use as a tripod...

Dear me, but it was wet on the way back! Many many many thanks to Soltydog for the offer of a lift back to Hull from his place, cutting several miles and about 8 million gallons of rain off my ride back. I'd have done it if I had to, but I'd have been so slow, being a bit nervous of riding through puddles I can't see the bottom of.... Anyway, I got the 17.18 train back (and shared it once again with the Jonny Depp Captain Sparrow lookalike!) and was back home and warming up in a hot shower by 7pm. I expect my shoes to have dried out by Christmas....

Anyway, it was really great to met up with you all, we must do it again next year, if we can arrange for a day when it's not actually monsooning...:biggrin: I look forward to further gymnastics from Gezza! (infamous? Whaddya mean, infamous?)

Apparently, it didn't rain at all in York on Saturday, so I actually travelled to get soaked! Mind you, it's been raining in the Dales, the river is well up over the edge...

And what with the fish patty thing? That must be a local 'speciality' (a ball of mash, with a fish waved at it from a distance, and then battered....)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Ok, remembered the cable today, here's the pic!

S7001686.jpg

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
The best picture of the three, (well it does have all of us..)

My 'helmet hair' makes me look like a cross between Vivian from the 'young ones' and keith from the prodigy!

Top Bottom