The Great Cyclechat Jersey Relay - Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
rich p said:
Why 2 jerseys - misses the point a bit, no?

I think Endura said they send two, free. And I think if we are going down the signing route, one jersey might fill up!

We could always try to get each jersey round everyone, and have them meet in a final triumphant event!

Carwash

Señor Member
Count me in too. We could do a York meet up, judging by the 'Where are you based?' map.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Why don't we do them "on the move"?
As you might be passing it on to me ... you might be slightly disappointed as first I drop the jersey mid-hand-over, then probably cycle over it, and then after picking it up and trying to put it on whilst moving crash into the nearest car. Probably suitable for "you've been framed" type footage!!:smile::biggrin:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Fnaar said:
There's a long empty bit between me and Edinburgh.... :evil:

Fnaar
Would you be willing to cycle as far north as Berwick? Or Coldstream, we could do the hand over on the border?

postman

Legendary Member
Arch,Mickle,Spandex,Dannyg-Any chance of a raised pumps archway for us to ride through .Just to get the tourists interested.Good photo opportunity.Roll on the Relay.

ash68

Hairy Jock said:
Fnaar
Would you be willing to cycle as far north as Berwick? Or Coldstream, we could do the hand over on the border?

Hey Fnaar, if you're up to Hairy Jock's sugestion I'd be pleased to ride up there with ya if you'd like a bit company. Think you'r e up in morpeth aren't you. From the looks of things I'll be picking it up from Elmer as he's next one down from me. Is that right Elmer?? I'm in prudhoe so not too far to cycle up to your area.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
ash68 said:
Hey Fnaar, if you're up to Hairy Jock's sugestion I'd be pleased to ride up there with ya if you'd like a bit company. Think you'r e up in morpeth aren't you. From the looks of things I'll be picking it up from Elmer as he's next one down from me. Is that right Elmer?? I'm in prudhoe so not too far to cycle up to your area.
Sounds good to me, Just gotta get up the banks coming out of Chester le st. !!

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
And me!:biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Hairy Jock said:
Fnaar
Hairy Jock, Ash (can't do the multiple quotes thing yet)...
yes, a ride up to Berwick or Coldstream would be fine... I like the handover on the border idea... a good photo opportunity! And Ash, I'd be glad of the company... might even be able to persuade Mrs F to meet us there in the car (;) ) and give us a lift back... obv depends on date etc, but in theory that's a go'er. :biggrin:

postman

Legendary Member
Cannot stop thinking of your ride in Berwick after seeing it on the news recently.It looks a gorgeous place to cycle.I am thinking of talking to my mate see if he fancies a couple of days away from home. A long weekend b&b near there.

Top Bottom