The Great Cyclechat Jersey Relay - Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Tetedelacourse said:
eh, aye, eh, no bother Snorridon old bean, provided spot drug tests wont be carried out.

We need MichaelM to join in:becool:

Oi, you lot. What aboot me?

Noodley

Monkey Boy said:
I can do the handover from / to Noodly....see you at the foot of the Cairn o' Mount!! Anyone further North than Aberdeen?

OK, sounds like a good enough place to meet - will you no' be tired cycling over it to meet me then back again ;):angry:

Looking at my riding diary for this year: I am riding over the Cairn O'Mount on 11 May (leaving Forfar at 08.00) and 28 June (leaving Forfar at 06.00).

Tetedelacourse

Noodley said:
Oi, you lot. What aboot me?

Ah Noodles good work on your locale. You'll easily make it down to Fife to pick the jersey up from me at the top of DUnfermline. They're doing the bus station up you know.

longers

Legendary Member
postman said:
This is me...A trip to Knaresborough today.Cyclists very welcome here.Always a warm welcome.

I've just noticed they're selling Toasted Sand at that Cafe. A local delicacy?

Noodley

snorri said:
OOOOOO:ohmy:, but you are so far away:ohmy:I think they are waiting until the Cooncil get around to tarring the roads in your locality.:becool:

I am riding from Portmahomack to Durness in June, so I could take it up there and back to you again just to make sure it travels to the extremes of the country. I'll take a pic of it on Sango Bay as evidence.

There are quite a few "joining up bits" I could help with (no bonj, I'm not trying to grab any glory! :biggrin:) just because they happen to fall into places I'll be going anyway but which may be a bit "out of the way".

e.g. I could meet up with Monkey Boy in Stonehaven then take it down into Fife on the same ride and meet up with Tete. It might take a bit of planning re dates. I could also make sure it gets over to Acharcle as I may be going that way as well at some point.

snorri

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
I am riding from Portmahomack to Durness in June,
Portmahomack to Durness, yes, that's a route everyone must do before they can call themselves a real cyclist.:angry:
Give me a shout nearer the time, the C+ jersey was carried past my door without a stop:sad:

PS You mention the month, but not which year.:ohmy:

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Things are moving then.

Can someone wake me up when a jersey enters Yorkshire?

Admin, if "your" jersey's going north, I could meet you midwayish, say, Pocklington or Market Weighton and take it on to Northallerton or somewhere like that to meet up with Col. (Probably not in the same day tho!)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Put me down for a stint in Hertfordshire. I live in the deep south of the county but distance no real problem.

Noodley

snorri said:
...the C+ jersey was carried past my door without a stop:sad:

Hardly surprising with that attitude ;):laugh:

I think you'll find Portmahomack to Durness is the new Paris to Dakar.

Top Bottom