England : London The Great Escape - 200km from LMNH! Old St to Essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephenb

Guru
It's what I have come to expect from IslingtonCC. They lost my brevet card last year, didn't register my ride this year of which I had to complain to Audax UK and now months down the line the results are still showing as provisional. It's the same with the Italian Job which was a month later. As good as the routes are, perhaps IslingtonCC should stick to organising chain gangs rather then Audax or get someone in who knows how to organise and run an Audax.
Oh crap I was afraid of something like that. If this blows my first rrtty I will not be a happy bunny:angry: But thanks for the info!

martint235

Dog on a bike
No you miss the point.
The results have been showing on the Audax UK page as provision for months now which means they haven't been verified. Something thats quite important for those Audaxers that are collecting points.
Ok I do forget the seriousness to some. I didnt submit a brevet this year, I just went to the desk and told them I'd finished

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Oh crap I was afraid of something like that. If this blows my first rrtty I will not be a happy bunny:angry: But thanks for the info!

Complain to Audax.
If I was RRTTY last year and it was my qualifying ride then I would have been right royally piffed off that they lost my brevet (not that I believe they did lose them).

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ok I do forget the seriousness to some. I didnt submit a brevet this year, I just went to the desk and told them I'd finished

They didn't take Brevet's this year due to last years fiasco. Simply verified them there and then.
However as @stephenb rightly points out, if it was for your RRTTY this year, it must be very irritating.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
@ShannonBall
I notice that you have the 2017 ride listec on the ICC website. But listed as a reliability ride through British Cycling rather then an Audax, as in previous years.
Does this mean just that? Its not an Audax this year?

Top Bottom