The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Right then

@sagefly
@HLaB
@Soltydog

Guys, last weekend for June.
Hopefully you have already done or will be doing June's qualifying ride.

(Sagefly will be out with me on Sunday so hopefully, that will be your ride if not already done)
Not uploaded it yet but I done my first June ton at the start of the month.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Not uploaded it yet but I done my first June ton at the start of the month.
Good man. Knew you wouldn't let us down

13 rider

Guru
If I can get to 8, the hat may appear in the ring!

Thats July's done, the credit for the route goes down to my mate. The Sustrans tunnels were an experience but on the whole it was a great route, according to Strava I lost 0.6miles in the two of them, I am glad that all I lost though :laugh: I even remembered how to cycle the last 18miles home after the pub, with a deliberate diversion to make it 200k :laugh:

Last edited:

13 rider

Guru
Thats July's done, the credit for the route goes down to my mate. The Sustrans tunnels were an experience but on the whole it was a great route, according to Strava I lost 0.6miles in the two of them, I am glad that all I lost though :laugh: I even remembered how to cycle the last 18miles home after the pub, with a deliberate diversion to make it 200k :laugh:
You rode some off the same roads as us today we stopped at Waterloo farm just off the Brampton way and rode to Harborough from Leicester via Glooston ( bit lumpy ) and Great Bowden

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
July done. Another European epic on Fridays Tour 'rest day', solo this time- starting from my digs at Eijsden (south of Maastricht), a 25 mile loop into Belgium and back before breakfast (set off 5.49, returned 8.15). After many calories, out east to Aachen then Kelmis, shortly afterwards being drenched in an apocalyptic thunderstorm. Strongly considered bailing for a train- 66 or so miles done- but it dried up and I dried out, apart from my feet. Back west and many bits of extra mileage later, including a return to Belgium, back to Eijsden on 100.4 miles at 6.45 or so. Will update the list at some point. A hard day, but a rewarding one.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
July done. Another European epic on Fridays Tour 'rest day', solo this time- starting from my digs at Eijsden (south of Maastricht), a 25 mile loop into Belgium and back before breakfast (set off 5.49, returned 8.15). After many calories, out east to Aachen then Kelmis, shortly afterwards being drenched in an apocalyptic thunderstorm. Strongly considered bailing for a train- 66 or so miles done- but it dried up and I dried out, apart from my feet. Back west and many bits of extra mileage later, including a return to Belgium, back to Eijsden on 100.4 miles at 6.45 or so. Will update the list at some point. A hard day, but a rewarding one.
Oh, and I did another one yesterday to get to the ferry.....

Top Bottom