The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I am going to attempt to not do an imperial century in January and lumber myself with them for the rest of the year! :laugh:

(I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for no unseasonably fine weather, or I might be tempted to do something foolish like tackling my 100+ mile route to Lytham and back ... :whistle:)
Booooo hisssss. (Well, it is panto season :whistle:).

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I am going to attempt to not do an imperial century in January and lumber myself with them for the rest of the year! :laugh:

(I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for no unseasonably fine weather, or I might be tempted to do something foolish like tackling my 100+ mile route to Lytham and back ... :whistle:)
Hmmm. Those following Steve Abraham's progress are certainly hoping for a bit of this!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Well that's the first Challenge done. Thanks to Ian for organising and administrating the challenge.

Thanks to Ian, Ross, Tim, Stuart, Big Mark and all of the Friday for encouraging and advising.

Bring on 2018 and Happy New Year to you all!
Phew! Last minute there Greg, but better late than never!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well that's the first Challenge done. Thanks to Ian for organising and administrating the challenge.

Thanks to Ian, Ross, Tim, Stuart, Big Mark and all of the Friday for encouraging and advising.

Bring on 2018 and Happy New Year to you all!

Well done Greg.
It's always a pleasure and good fun cycling with you, so see you in 2018

Here's your star.
full?d=1443009817.jpg

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Well done to all completing the challenge this year & thanks to Ian for organising the challenge. Sadly I didn't get a qualifying ride in October, still planned to do Nov & Dec, but with a combination of the weather & not feeling too great, don't think I've done a ride of over 40 miles in last couple of months :sad: Still don't think I'm up for a century at present, but have 2 weeks off work from Thursday, so get a nice day & we'll see what happens :okay:
Here's hoping for many long & safe rides for all in 2018 :cheers:

edit, it was actually September that I didn't get a qualifying ride in, (time flies) did manage a ton in October but that was the last one

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Quick update. 60 miles in. 3 hours of rain and it's cold. Struggled to find an establishment open and selling food. The Black Horse in Pluckey is our saviour. Warming up next to a radiator with a pint and a burger.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Jans done . A round Leicestershire route in the company of @Supersuperleeds who to be fair got to the ton first but I'm first to post :tongue:

I walked in the door and the missus told me the car had a flat tyre, took me an age to get it off, emergency tyre is now on it and she gets the job of sorting it tomorrow.

Anyway 125 miles done for me and 2018 is a go. 49th consecutive month of imperials for me :smile:

Top Bottom