The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
April done, and even though it was only half the climbing I did in March it felt a whole lot harder. I suspect that no café stop didn't help, so I really need to plan better. On the plus side I visited lots of places I've not been to before, including London (assuming Kew counts?)

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
April`s ride done today in the wonderful company of @13 rider , @tallliman and @Supersuperleeds . There were a few hills involved, but none were hard enough to get me off the big ring :whistle: :biggrin:

https://www.relive.cc/view/1483745486

Last edited:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
April's done 115 miles for me 5500 ft of elevation I did use the little ring . Had to press on for last 2 hours to get to a family commitment legs are feeling it now . Well done @tallliman for getting a ton in which was a struggle and thanks to @Supersuperleeds for sticking with @tallliman so me and @Lilliburlero could press on . Still feel slightly guilty about leaving them

Did you get back in time? Don't feel guilty we were fine and had another stop at Susies. I didn't get in until 17:15ish so you did the right thng

Pale Rider

Legendary Member

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
@Supersuperleeds is a very handy rider to have on the strength when it gets a bit tough.

He kept me and @EasyPeez going when we were getting drenched on our Spurn ride last year.

Battling into a head wind and head sleet didn't faze him one bit.

Thank you, you and @EasyPeez did your fair share of keeping us going as well.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Oh well! I failed miserably for March.
I'd intended to go Thursday but had an early phone call to a dodgy shower and another job so had to follow the money and go to work instead!
Then Gail & I had an impromptu break to Margate, so that was March gone.
Roll on next year!

It's the way it is mate... Doncaster to look forward to anyhoo...

13 rider

Guru
@Supersuperleeds is a very handy rider to have on the strength when it gets a bit tough.

He kept me and @EasyPeez going when we were getting drenched on our Spurn ride last year.

Battling into a head wind and head sleet didn't faze him one bit.
I knew @Supersuperleeds would coax him round and stay with him which made the decision to split easier . Buy he still sits on my wheel a lot :rolleyes:

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
It's the way it is mate... Doncaster to look forward to anyhoo...

It's the bugger of being self employed.
It was an old client for the first job and an estate agent that gives me quite a bit of work for the other.
I don't like the thought of them going to someone else!

Top Bottom