The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
OK, last weekend of the month and a bank holiday to boot.
So, we have @cosmicbike @Ajax Bay & @Dogtrousers to log rides for May.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Job done. I had hoped to go quite a bit longer today, but the headwind for the last bit wiped me out and I gave up at 106 miles, was fast for me mind. Cracking ride, think I'm sunburnt, but found some wonderful roads today.
Just noticed it gave me +1 on my Eddington too, now up to 43:smile:

13 rider

Guru
Right then, we still have 15 in the challenge.
@Mark Grant is out due to enjoying the high life ^_^ and @redfalo is out due to an unfortunate cycle injury :sad:

The weekend coming is month 6. Half way there folks.
Well done everyone . Commiserations to @redfalo and @Mark Grant

June’s done. 2 visits from the p* fairy inside 10 miles ( one in the front, one in the back ). But another LBS came to the rescue, by having a good supply of replacement tubes, and gas canisters. I checked the pressures when I got home, somehow I managed to get 130 psi in the front using a mini pump and a gas canister :laugh:.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Junes ride done and dusted.
A very warm and sunny solo jaunt down to Camber Sands. And boy was it busy down there. Light winds on the way down and a nice tailwind for the return made for a nice and rapid ride. Eggs, chips and beans at the beachside cafe went down a treat. :hungry:. A cuppa (well 2 actually) at Rachel's mums in New Romney made for a nice little leg rest and a cheeky pint of Doom Bar at the George pub in Yalding.

So, 113 miles for the day. Century #9 for the year, #237 over all and month 91 in a row.
A thoroughly lovely cycling day.

ride.jpg

Camber Sands
20180603_113420.jpg

I suppose you can call this a quintessential English image. Village cricket with the Bilsington Memorial in the background.
20180603_142144.jpg

Rehydration at Yalding
20180603_161519.jpg

Gotta keep the pegs turning
camber.gif

Top Bottom