The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Mays done 103 miles circular route from Home to south of Burton on Trent in the company of @Supersuperleeds and @Lilliburlero in lovely conditions . Cafe stop at Fradley junction which was packed with cyclists . Next stop at Sutton Wharf was an ice cream stop first of the year . With a bit of effort I passed the ton in 5.59.42 only second time under 6 hours

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Mays done 103 miles circular route from Home to south of Burton on Trent in the company of @Supersuperleeds and @Lilliburlero in lovely conditions . Cafe stop at Fradley junction which was packed with cyclists . Next stop at Sutton Wharf was an ice cream stop first of the year . With a bit of effort I passed the ton in 5.59.42 only second time under 6 hours

My arms are stinging now, I really should have put sunscreen on.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
May's done and dusted. A rolling Kent hills ride in glorious sunshine with @rb58 & @Trickedem
Such a marvellous days cycling.

20180506_144239.jpg

060518 Canterbury.jpg

20180506_075705.jpg

20180506_113457.jpg

20180506_113511.jpg

20180506_152135.jpg

ezgif-1-c9c6a27c21.gif

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Now here's a strange thing. From today's ride - the river Wye and Hereford Cathedral:

Hereford.JPG

Also, for those of you who ride in Kent, we have a few of these too:

Oast1.JPG

Oast2.JPG

So May's qualifying ride is done - 123.24 miles, a little shortened from what I'd planned. Absolutely knackered. I'd spent most of Friday afternoon ill in bed, but felt a lot better yesterday and in view of the forecast convinced myself it would be OK. It was, just about, though at times it was good to know I could've summoned help from home. I'd never hear the last of it though :smile:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Would you imperialists mind if I pop over here to mention those of my forum rides that are 100+ miles in length in case any of you are interested? :whistle:

(I had assumed that everybody who does forum rides would check CycleChat and Recreational Rides regularly but a couple of people recently told me that they missed rides that they would have liked to have done because they don't.)

Top Bottom