The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thats my March ride done. A gentle 7 miles recovery then a short but fast 33miles club run (I got dropped and dragged the other dropped folk round at 18.3mph) which totally emptied the tank after yesterday's 10 (24.39) so the remaining 60 was very slow:
View: https://ridewithgps.com/trips/32766256

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I think I'm out for 2019. Today was my last chance to get the ride in, and I managed 6 miles to the high street instead. Not been feeling it for all of March, and haven't even done half the miles this March as I did in the last 3 years. Actually my lowest mileage march on record:sad: The metric half hurt, and the metric ton was really hard going even though it was flat.
I'm going to fall back onto the 100km challenge for this year, see how things go in 2020.
Good luck to all of you still going.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I think I'm out for 2019. Today was my last chance to get the ride in, and I managed 6 miles to the high street instead. Not been feeling it for all of March, and haven't even done half the miles this March as I did in the last 3 years. Actually my lowest mileage march on record:sad: The metric half hurt, and the metric ton was really hard going even though it was flat.
I'm going to fall back onto the 100km challenge for this year, see how things go in 2020.

That's a downer, hope you feel better soon

13 rider

Guru
That's a shame @cosmicbike . Look after your health you come a long way since 2015 ( I think ) . I now how hard it is to do multiple challenges and to go from no centuries to completing last year's challenge was a great achievement

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Sorry to hear that.:sad:

Best of luck with the Metric Challenge and I hope you'll bounce back for next year.:thumbsup:

gavgav

Guru
Sorry to hear that. Keep your chin up and remember how far you’ve come over the past few years.

Top Bottom