The Ineos Grenadier thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thats why i bought the 2.2ltr turbo Diesel Saracen .... while the green lobby sit in their stationary vehicles because the power has got off ... ill go for a drive !!

Well done you. Now just don't run out of fuel cos the electric has gone off in this scenario.

Landsurfer

Veteran
Well done you. Now just don't run out of fuel cos the electric has gone off in this scenario.

90% of modern pumps have a hand pumping facility ....... Switzerland and 3 USA states have banned the use of EV's, short term, due to lack of Grid ...
Some of us will always get fuel ... if we want it ....

Sunday 28th

Whilst en-route to the ’Midland Hotel’ for the weekend, yesterday we drove into Skipton
Just off the bypass, on the Keighley Road, there’s a dealership
Sadly traffic precluded stopping, so l detoured today on the way back, even though we needed to end up along the A59, near its intersection with the A1, before even getting near home

IMG_8971.jpeg

IMG_8970.jpeg

There was also a couple of (new shape) Defender 110s on the forecourt, & several Suzuki Jimnys (striking in the ‘flouro-lemon’)

IMG_8972.jpeg

IMG_8973.jpeg

The ‘cargo tracks’ on the doors look intriguing, l’ve seen them plenty of time in Defenders (pre-2016) in load bays, does INEOS offer door luggage?!?
IMG_8974.jpeg

EDIT; Monday 29th @ 08:50
There's a couple listed in the 'Used Stock' too; https://www.dentoncars.co.uk/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Ineos offers all sorts of external clip on kit, and is quite keen to officially encourage aftermarket suppliers to do the same.

It's typical. I'm at the stage where I can finally afford one, and now I can I find that I live in town and have neither the need or the remotest justification for doing so.

Ineos offers all sorts of external clip on kit, and is quite keen to officially encourage aftermarket suppliers to do the same.

It's typical. I'm at the stage where I can finally afford one, and now I can I find that I live in town and have neither the need or the remotest justification for doing so.
Thanks
I'm the same, I can't justify another 110CSW to myself (pre-2016), plus prices still seem very silly

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Sunday 28th

Whilst en-route to the ’Midland Hotel’ for the weekend, yesterday we drove into Skipton
Just off the bypass, on the Keighley Road, there’s a dealership
Sadly traffic precluded stopping, so l detoured today on the way back, even though we needed to end up along the A59, near its intersection with the A1, before even getting near home

View attachment 720171

View attachment 720170

There was also a couple of (new shape) Defender 110s on the forecourt, & several Suzuki Jimnys (striking in the ‘flouro-lemon’)

View attachment 720172

View attachment 720174
The ‘cargo tracks’ on the doors look intriguing, l’ve seen them plenty of time in Defenders (pre-2016) in load bays, does INEOS offer door luggage?!?
View attachment 720173

EDIT; Monday 29th @ 08:50
There's a couple listed in the 'Used Stock' too; https://www.dentoncars.co.uk/

Brexit in vehicle form

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
90% of modern pumps have a hand pumping facility ....... Switzerland and 3 USA states have banned the use of EV's, short term, due to lack of Grid ...
Some of us will always get fuel ... if we want it ....

A specious remark, as if things were to become so dire that electricity is unavailable you can guarantee that you'll have much bigger things to worry about than charging a car.

Not only that, its simply untrue in the case of Switzerland. Its only a proposal, nithing has been banned, and would any case still allow EVs to be used for essential journeys.

Brexit in vehicle form
Much like the Defender in that regard.

Last edited:

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
How does Ineos avoid the EU fleet emissions fines? Does it "pair" with an EV manufacturer?

The fines are laughably implemented anyway - the pairing system means hardly any manufacturer pays them, and plug-in hybrids are given extra credit despite the fact that most fleet vehicles are never plugged in at all.

Top Bottom