The Most Annoying Thing In The World Is ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BearPear

Veteran
I hate, HATE to lose things. A set of keys went walkies in our house last summer and it still bugs me nearly every day! Other people (kids, husband) losing stuff also freaks me out. GGGrrrrrrrr!!!

I hate sitting at home off sick with nothing to do and nobody to talk to :smile: I'm too worn out today to ride my bike, and I've done all the jobs I can think of - i've even worked on my bikes.

There's only so many property and antiques shows I can watch....!

Arch

Married to Night Train
People who 'helpfully' scrunch up ALUMINIUM foil, and wedge it inside STEEL tins.

The most annoying bit, is that they probably think they are being neat and tidy and helpful.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Kirstie said:
I hate sitting at home off sick with nothing to do and nobody to talk to :smile: I'm too worn out today to ride my bike, and I've done all the jobs I can think of - i've even worked on my bikes.

There's only so many property and antiques shows I can watch....!

And this year's CC prize for the most glaringly obvious attempt to get a hug and get better kiss goes to ...

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
People who sit on a train as it pulls into the station, watch everyone in the carriage pat down their pockets looking for a ticket, join 500 people (now all holding a ticket) in shuffling along the platform, get in line behind 25 people all feeding said ticket into magic gate type thing, arrive at gate, look for purse.

Gaah! Its why I cycle commute... :smile:

Midnight

Living in a so-called democratic society under a prime minister who's never faced a public vote... :smile:

TVC

When your internet connection only delivers 0.5MB in the evenings when you're paying for 8MB, and it often drops o

Top Bottom