The most obscure or weird forum is........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hoopdriver

Guru
Kind of hard to say because what might seem obscure to me is an everyday passion to someone else.

In researching something a while ago I came across a couple of forums dedicated to fonts (print, not baptismal) and some very impassioned and informed users who could spot at a glance an anachronistic font (sometimes ones only a year or two out) in the backdrops of movies.

hoopdriver

Guru
Not obscure, but weird, yes. Be warned that this may contain some offensive material.
I am hardly going to tap on a link with so little introduction. You should perhaps introduce your topic, say what the forum is about, if you seriously expect anyone to look.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I am hardly going to tap on a link with so little introduction. You should perhaps introduce your topic, say what the forum is about, if you seriously expect anyone to look.
It's just a harmless attempt at humour; my sense of which might not appeal to some. It's not really got offensive content, but to explain would spoil the effect somewhat. Tap it and see :thumbsup:.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
If you hover the cursor without clicking on the link, you should see where it intends taking you on the status bar at the bottom of the browser window.
Well, it does for me.. No need to click on stuff and get taken to dodgy places!

Top Bottom