The New Sinclair C5....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
http://www.grantsinclair.com/en/iris-eco.html
Seems to have aimed it at one a particular market already
"CARGO - Lockable rear compartment can carry up to 50 litres. Ideal for personal shopping or business use e.g. Paramedics, express couriers (Fedex®, UPS®, DHL®, DPD®) or food delivery (Amazon Prime®, UberEATS®, Deliveroo®, Foodora®). Custom design body skins available (ideal for company fleet purchase)."

Drago

Legendary Member
Would a whole paramedic fit in a 50 litre cargo compartment?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
{Polite cough}
Sir Clive has produced kit model calculators, cheap stereo amplifiers, personal computers, and the C5. What makes anybody think that this latest offering won't be utter shite like the rest of his stuff?
The ZX Spectrum was awesome... and i reckon it lasted me a lot longer than any computer I've had since.

...anyhoo... isn't this Clive's nephew?

classic33

Leg End Member
{Polite cough}
Sir Clive has produced kit model calculators, cheap stereo amplifiers, personal computers, and the C5. What makes anybody think that this latest offering won't be utter shite like the rest of his stuff?
No guarantee even though it's not Sir Clive this time.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I like the concept, 3 wheels with 2 steering and 1 driven is a good setup, now what it needs is a wider track for better stability and a bigger motor.

Morgan-Three-6_2780278c.jpg

NeilM

Get some decent power into that back wheel and you could manage some wicked drifts.

I remember watching Morgan 3 wheelers racing at a vintage car meeting at Silverstone

Sharky

Guru
The ZX Spectrum was awesome... and i reckon it lasted me a lot longer than any computer I've had since.

...anyhoo... isn't this Clive's nephew?

The ZX81was well ahead of it's time, it was even used as the console for a time travelling machine in the SF drama "Flipside of Dominic Hyde".
Anybody old enough to remember?

[QUOTE 4684287, member: 45"]Oh, I don't object strongly, I just think sometimes you're too keen to divert threads by trying to prove how cleverer you are than the rest.[/QUOTE]

Are you really and absurdly claiming that pointing out the legality of the vehicle is a thread diversion!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be going apoplectic about the computers

The ZX81was well ahead of it's time, it was even used as the console for a time travelling machine in the SF drama "Flipside of Dominic Hyde".
Anybody old enough to remember?

IIRC the space shuttle computer was not much bigger... or that could be a myth

Top Bottom