The New Sinclair C5....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I though that was a musical reference !

Anyone else old enough to remember these:

hcvskoutspan2.jpg

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
The ZX81was well ahead of it's time, it was even used as the console for a time travelling machine in the SF drama "Flipside of Dominic Hyde".
Anybody old enough to remember?
The Flipside of Dominick Hide intrigued me so i found it and watched it last night... excellent stuff. I did notice the console but i don't think it was a ZX81. There's a follow-up called Another Flip for Dominick, which i might have to watch very soon... along with all the other Play For Today's i can get my hands on.

Sharky

Guru
The Flipside of Dominick Hide intrigued me so i found it and watched it last night... excellent stuff. I did notice the console but i don't think it was a ZX81. There's a follow-up called Another Flip for Dominick, which i might have to watch very soon... along with all the other Play For Today's i can get my hands on.
They are both good plays. Have the two on a vhs box set somewhere and have watched them several times. I'll have to find my old vhs m/c and watch them again.

Sharky

Guru
Got round to watching the "The Flipside of Dominic Hide" again last night on U-Tube. Still enjoyed it and reminded me of when you could get a pint for 25p.

Top Bottom