the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

byegad

Legendary Member
Well I don't know about our readers but I'm surprised to find that we aren't at war, my bum hasn't fallen off and the world hasn't ended.

Maybe our politicians were telling us fibs???

Who'd have thought?

byegad

Legendary Member
Meanwhile we have relatives planning a late summer holiday. Can anyone rport on the location of the SBGG? They'd hate to accidentally occupy the same country* as him.

* The same planet is bad enough IMHO!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
The SBBG is everywhere - you just need to see him .... :unsure:
scary-smiley.gif

byegad

Legendary Member
Lord Byegad and the entire Yorkshire Embassy to the Frozen North is in mourning. His beloved ICE QNT has been sold.
Flags will be flown at half mast from now until Yorkshire Day, no work will be undertaken and voices will be hushed.
Good luck to Alison who bought it and I hope she has half as much fun on it as I have.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
... but with what is His Lordship replacing the ICE ?
  • has austerity arrived at the Embassy gates ??? :eek:
  • what plans does His Lordship have to dispel this erroneous concept from the minds of his vassals ?
  • if there is no ICE, how does His Lordship intend to keep his beverages chilled ? :scratch: :unsure:

byegad

Legendary Member
Tirpitz and the Trail remain in the stables. There are currently no plans to replace the QNT. For official functions one of the family limousines will be called into service.

byegad

Legendary Member
I wish you all a Happy Yorkshire Day. We are celebrating in the time honoured way by spending nothing and inviting all our friends and neighbours to a free drinks and eats party at the Lancashire Embassy down't road.

classic33

Leg End Member
I wish you all a Happy Yorkshire Day. We are celebrating in the time honoured way by spending nothing and inviting all our friends and neighbours to a free drinks and eats party at the Lancashire Embassy down't road.
dahn't road, not down't road!

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
IMG_3136.jpg

I know I have been away a long time but I will give you a update.

A van replaced my car at the beginning of 2015 and was converted for me.
The trike goes under the bed and the hand bike that fits on the front of met wheelchair stands by the back door.
With this contraption I set out across Europe wandered about a bit parked up for a month on the beach in Italy.

Got carted of to hospital several times when I went wabbely and slow motion fitted, repeated attempts to dismount ambulance, stretcher and decant to my own wheelchair fails, lots and lots of fun was had.

Got robed in Italy leaving me with a van, trikes, wheelchair the clothes I was wearing and a old Samsung phone.
Had weeks of fun replacing documents camping in my van around the corner from the British embassy Rome rush hour is just every one holding there had on the car horn and driving about or randomly stoping.

Managed to brake increase the number of laws I have broken in one day doing a speed run down from slavinia into Italy i was doing 50+mph when I did the crossing
Most of my video footag was lost when all my equipment and computer got "donated" to the Italians

Eventually back after my world wandering I have been horizontal for several months in my new " the worlds slowist ejector seat " trying out lots of new and interesting drugs and side affects
I dint mind the interstellar mind trips and talking to the cosmic fish but dribbling into you beard can become habit forming.

Recently the motortrike "worlds fastest mobility scooter" has been pressed back in to service and am still looking for that ex shot putting, pole dancer nurse to out rig on the back.

Top Bottom