the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I went out !

I have broken the axle on my 1150cc trike again "thas not sposter corner on two wheels then wheele it at 60mph it wilni stand it, bla bla mmumble mmumble" flipping spanner munkeys no idea how to keep the customer happy.

Anyway they complain when they have nothing to do!

So next week I should be back out and about hopefully I will be taking a camera man on the back.

classic33

Leg End Member
Be afraid, be very afraid. Today Rawmarsh! Tomorrow the World!

Is at risk.
West Yorkshire stands in his way!

classic33

Leg End Member
Two weeks of feeble sick poorly anthrax cough cough and the mucus production is down, I may go out side tomorrow.
In the footprints of Scot and Hillary boldly pushing the envelope only I will be doing it without native* or artifice aids**
The end of the front path may be reached.

The CIA do not spy on friendly nations, MI6 like wise so why would a department of the free independent republic of Yorkshire have a suvalance asset monitoring radio and electronic communications at my house?

*local people who have already been on a almost weekly basis to the place the white man are boldly going for the first time
**lotst of natives to carry the explora and the 37 tons of essential equipment dining room table, gramophone, reclining chair and bath. To the source of what the tribes men got to in a primitive nappy carrying a stick.
Explain the "Golf Balls" up north?

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I knew golf was a conspiracy, come on people walking about dropping balls in holes it's all a cover for a cult, them snake people worshippers.

I am having problems getting a camera man, I think if I spend some money on a clockwork upgrading for my cinematography wonder box so you don't have to crank a handle I might get a better response.

I did my gym visit today and am pleased to say hardly any whimpering happened but I did cry a bit when I got my finger a bit mangled in the wheel of my chair doing fast laps. I almost broke my PB but had to navigate around a fat chick three times adding extra yardage to the track.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Up date on my axle, it was totally stuffed, five new bearings are on the way and some metal sticking together needs to be done. They say it is abuse but I say as a registered cripple I can only potter about and every one knows you can't go faster than 25mph on a trike or like a reliant robin it will fall over.

I have been tested at the doctors and he says I am normal! I have it in a letter sighed and every thing and he didn't use purple crayon so it's proper n that.

I will be going out tomorrow two miles across the new mini roundabout with out a support team but I will be in the van so if I need to stop for a nap I will be ok.

classic33

Leg End Member
Up date on my axle, it was totally stuffed, five new bearings are on the way and some metal sticking together needs to be done. They say it is abuse but I say as a registered cripple I can only potter about and every one knows you can't go faster than 25mph on a trike or like a reliant robin it will fall over.

I have been tested at the doctors and he says I am normal! I have it in a letter sighed and every thing and he didn't use purple crayon so it's proper n that.

I will be going out tomorrow two miles across the new mini roundabout with out a support team but I will be in the van so if I need to stop for a nap I will be ok.
That might just be where you're going wrong. Going backwards.

byegad

Legendary Member

Your Royal Highness, My Lords, Ladies, Gentlemen and those of the lower classes.

Full and final proof that the NHS has suffered a fatal meltdown.

It's a sad day and one many of us will remember for the rest of our lives. The day the SBGG fatally broke the NHS.

Now I know he didn't do it alone, but given his massive effect on the services of Rawmarsh and the knock on effect on the West Riding, Yorkshire and those other unimportant and slight regarded parts of this Sceptic Isle set in a dirty grey sea, he thoroughly deserves the blame.

Surely now the toffs in Lunnon will reinstate the death penalty for him?

Oh! Hang on the Toffs in Lunnon want the NHS to fail so they can privatise it and their grubby friends can make a profit from our illnesses. Who'd have thought, the SBGG is a prawn of the conscious-less filthy rich who have Hi-jacked the UK economy.

Going to get my special hunting rifle.

"Igor, find my white scarf and goggles, start the Challenger II and load for SBGG!"

Traffic notice to those using the Motorway system, a large vehicle will be making its way from the Frozen North to Rawmarsh. To anyone wishing to pull it over onto the hard shoulder on the way, be warned, you will be crushed. Those overtaking it may well suffer minor damage from the coaxial machine gun fire we routinely use to signify that you are getting in my way.

classic33

Leg End Member
Your Royal Highness, My Lords, Ladies, Gentlemen and those of the lower classes.

Full and final proof that the NHS has suffered a fatal meltdown.

It's a sad day and one many of us will remember for the rest of our lives. The day the SBGG fatally broke the NHS.

Now I know he didn't do it alone, but given his massive effect on the services of Rawmarsh and the knock on effect on the West Riding, Yorkshire and those other unimportant and slight regarded parts of this Sceptic Isle set in a dirty grey sea, he thoroughly deserves the blame.

Surely now the toffs in Lunnon will reinstate the death penalty for him?

Oh! Hang on the Toffs in Lunnon want the NHS to fail so they can privatise it and their grubby friends can make a profit from our illnesses. Who'd have thought, the SBGG is a prawn of the conscious-less filthy rich who have Hi-jacked the UK economy.

Going to get my special hunting rifle.

"Igor, find my white scarf and goggles, start the Challenger II and load for SBGG!"

Traffic notice to those using the Motorway system, a large vehicle will be making its way from the Frozen North to Rawmarsh. To anyone wishing to pull it over onto the hard shoulder on the way, be warned, you will be crushed. Those overtaking it may well suffer minor damage from the coaxial machine gun fire we routinely use to signify that you are getting in my way.
Roadworks on the M1/M62 junction at present.

byegad

Legendary Member
Roadworks on the M1/M62 junction at present.
There'll be need for a lot more after my trip. The track pads were taken off the Challenger for the hunting season and Igor hasn't got around to refitting them. The exposed grousers are meant to get grip on any soft surface. As we drive down a tarmac road the patter of road surface particles landing to our rear is a sure way of judging our speed.

classic33

Leg End Member
There'll be need for a lot more after my trip. The track pads were taken off the Challenger for the hunting season and Igor hasn't got around to refitting them. The exposed grousers are meant to get grip on any soft surface. As we drive down a tarmac road the patter of road surface particles landing to our rear is a sure way of judging our speed.
Have fun.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Good news my axle is fixed only 6 bearings 3 seals and 4days of hitting things with hammers swearing then 45 mins to strip and reassemble the axle.
It's all in the planing you know it's a long way to the whale eating capital of the world apparently they are the best at small balls though.
But why are they making bits for the reliant axle? Is might be yet another conspiracy!

So one again I am a fast moving, filtering through the trafic like a halibut triker. If you are startled by a huge backfire at the side of your window as I overtake you it has taken many attempts to get my timing perfect blipping the throttle so the bang is as loud as possible and just in the right spot is hard.

Still no takers for the camera man spot, you get a free cup of tea and a dripping sandwidge with lots of the brown gely wobbley bits.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good news my axle is fixed only 6 bearings 3 seals and 4days of hitting things with hammers swearing then 45 mins to strip and reassemble the axle.
It's all in the planing you know it's a long way to the whale eating capital of the world apparently they are the best at small balls though.
But why are they making bits for the reliant axle? Is might be yet another conspiracy!

So one again I am a fast moving, filtering through the trafic like a halibut triker. If you are startled by a huge backfire at the side of your window as I overtake you it has taken many attempts to get my timing perfect blipping the throttle so the bang is as loud as possible and just in the right spot is hard.

Still no takers for the camera man spot, you get a free cup of tea and a dripping sandwidge with lots of the brown gely wobbley bits.
More than one thing uses the same axle. Clue is in the type of licence once required for them.

Easy enough work out!!

Why no cup pullers? Would have made it easier with your bearings.

Top Bottom