the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
As to your state of health after ascending 7 flights of stairs with the SBGG on your back. While you have my sympathy, it is one of those sacrifices which some of us find* we are called upon to make for the greater good. You are in fact Speicher seen as dispensable in the search for greater human happiness.

*Queue faint strains of Land of Hope and Glory
On Ilka Moor surely!

classic33

Leg End Member
ON NO ACCOUNT GIVE HIM A PARACHUTE!
Never said it worked though!

byegad

Legendary Member
Never said it worked though!
If it's purely to give the SBGG false hope and detracts from his chance of survival I'm all for it. Can I suggest the Byegad patent concrete parachute as sold by all good Stately Homes at the bargain price of 675 Guineas? Special discount from Byegad Towers £708.74! (Postage a lot extra!)

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Today's ride with the IAM was around the hills and dales 141. 8 miles the new axle and not riding with the hand brake on returned a 36.8 mpg .
A vegetarian brake fast was consumed in a large astablishment in glosop all the walls covered in trophies of verius harmless herbivores it right put me off my stride.

classic33

Leg End Member
Today's ride with the IAM was around the hills and dales 141. 8 miles the new axle and not riding with the hand brake on returned a 36.8 mpg .
A vegetarian brake fast was consumed in a large astablishment in glosop all the walls covered in trophies of verius harmless herbivores it right put me off my stride.
That'll be where tha's being wrong. Striding whilst trying to cycle, no wonder tha's problems!

byegad

Legendary Member
Glad to hear you remembered to take off the handbrake! Perhaps the de-muddlierfyer pills are working?

Have you been out pedalling the trike recently?

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Having a close and abiding interest in all things political I would like to make a statement regarding the state of worry and anxiety regarding Europe.

Chancellor her hitler is nothing to worry about and he will never poke a stick at the might of the British empire, the only empire in history that the sun never sets.

Overtures by the colonial Americans regarding England becoming a state of the Union will never be of interest to us the populace would write nasty things about political leaders on face book and pay extra taxes in protest.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I am only semi dicrepid today and have decided I will type with my elbow to demonstrate I am better and worthy of a bowl of gruel.
The lad forgot to feed me yesterday so I am making a big effort to be nice today I think the pice of glass in my dinner last week was just a accident.

Today I will stand up electrical supply has been reestablished to the chair some one unplugged it on Monday it is one small step for a man but flipping painful.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
My pils have been are now cheeper I think some one in China chucks some sawdust in the mixer now and then.
The name has changed but they are the same thing I am told.
Last time they did this I spent a week holidaying in hospital as some thing in the "exactly the same" Pil caused me to fit non stop.
I haven't been on holiday for a bit and look forward to the glass free semi regular feedings I will receive.

byegad

Legendary Member
Come to Bike Rite Mark. I'll grind all of the glass that goes into your food personally. Wouldn't want to you cut your lip!

:whistle: Tries to look innocent!

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I am assured it was the result of a glass bottle of some beverage being put in the Freezea to rapidly chill but beng forgotten broke.

The ejector seat was unplugged for a phone to be charged I tried to sit up and nothing happened.

I can't go to the bike event as i would have to have one of my minions with me and they will not come.
It is a long way for me to travel as well it would have to be a overnight trip to get up to it, when going above Doncaster I do not like to drop below 5mph in the van as some one will have the wheels off.

It is not far to the land of the manfrock and they are revolting apparently something political it is out side Yorkshire and therefor of no consequence, but I don't want to further antagonise the natives by repeatedly going ha ha it is a nasty habit but as I don't smoke or drink I need something.

I am also thinking of the up coming better weather and will soon be going up into the hills and dales with the opv for a chaing of pace all this laying about can be done in a nicer environment with the possibility of actually seeing some one that is not an underling, laying about near a river, laying about in a nice car park, laying about at the top of a valley, you get the recurring theme.

Tins of supe, tins of haggis and egg sandwich with cabbage leaves may happen at time to time along with mugs of the tea as always I will be taking my local water with me so it tastes like it should.

Top Bottom