the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Having a lover round your neck while visiting shops might prove hazardous. Please refrain from entering a china shop. As well as bulls not being welcome in china shops, neither are people carrying lovers, unless they are fully dressed.

The exception is if you live in the Arondiracks, in which case it is permitted on the first and third Wednesday of each month.

Last edited:

byegad

Legendary Member
A lover for the SBGG????

Urgh!xx(
The thought that he might procreate is not a happy one. :eek:

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
All over
£!€$%#~ spell checker

Yeeeee by heck himself the God of Yorkshire called in vain, shallt thought no engage thy common sense!

I have a cort of flunkys following me about when I meet the common people, one has to allow the small people to see one now and then. It is a burden of demigod hood you know.

I was flagged down by the proprietor of the mobility shop purveyor of all things mobility scooter like.
She had never see a hand bike or one that clips on to a wheelchair And was astonished that I prefer it to a mobility scooter I did point out mine runs on peanut butter and bananas and can exceed the 8mph of a scooter.

She did not know they should have a limit button on them to drop the speed to 4mph on pavement.
Also the ones she is selling to the people in the flats near town that all run down a short stretch of the dule carrige way should have a flashing hazard light.

Unfortunately like most British towns Rotherham is besieged by lazy people with nothing the mater with them whizzing about on mobility scooters some are massive and can do 20mph. Kids and old people have been run in to some of the culprits are people who go in to a notorious town center pub drinking all day. Jump on a scooter pissed and bounce off every thing on the way home.

One of the tv company's did a program about it called the problem with mobility scooters.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Having finely fought off the galloping lurgy.

I am once again a picture of perfect sun bronzed Greek god like hairy man.
Rampant in my manly tactical clothing, festooned with tactical bush craft knife, perang, mass kit (in tactical black), fully informed of all the latest urban preper tec fresh from YouTube, I will be getting the minions to set up a tent in the back garden*and await the end of civilisation.

*i don't want to be out of wifi range, just because I am all tactical and bush crafting I don't have to live like a peasant !

classic33

Leg End Member
Having finely fought off the galloping lurgy.

I am once again a picture of perfect sun bronzed Greek god like hairy man.
Rampant in my manly tactical clothing, festooned with tactical bush craft knife, perang, mass kit (in tactical black), fully informed of all the latest urban preper tec fresh from YouTube, I will be getting the minions to set up a tent in the back garden*and await the end of civilisation.

*i don't want to be out of wifi range, just because I am all tactical and bush crafting I don't have to live like a peasant !
How you gonna get past / survive the EMP weapon being developed by a.n. other poster?

Why the "mass kit", late convert or is that if all else fails.

classic33

Leg End Member
Nurse!!!

NURSE!!!!

He's escaped again!
And he claims to have a knife!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have been tolded that one of the mane simpsons of the Galloping lurgy is the Trots.

Canter Bury is the place for complete recovery. I hope you are now in fine Fetlock, and not saddled with any more simpsons.

byegad

Legendary Member
Speicher old chapess! You really mustn't believe that wot the SBGG posts. As to his claim to have a knife, we need to remember that the very idea of cutlery is for'n to denizens of Rawmarsh. It's probably a stick with a bit of an edge to it. Hopefully he'll have it taken away from him by those lovely chaps in white coats. That or he'll accidentally stab himself to death, that's the line I'll be using of the West Yorks Constafoolery turn up after he's dedded.

byegad

Legendary Member
Don't take Ambridge, he said Archerly. Perhaps you should have a nice cup of tea and a toasted teacake while you sit in your bath chair?

Top Bottom