the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

byegad

Legendary Member
Are we talking about some kind of motorised vehicle, or the SBGG himself? I thought it was his axle that had troubles.

Meanwhile the Challenger II is nearing Rawmarsh. We are currently on the garage forecourt as 1592 litres of diesel takes a while to pump. We found switching the engine off rather than leaving it on tick over improved things a bit!

classic33

Leg End Member
Are we talking about some kind of motorised vehicle, or the SBGG himself? I thought it was his axle that had troubles.
Would that make a difference to where the cup puller should be used?

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I would prefer a free cup of tea, and lots of dark chocolate suggestive biscuits, thank you.
Biscuits! Dark chocolate! Thems foreign namby pamby hoty toyti rubbishy frilly food you need something that is going to put hair on your chest or you will never be able to throw me over your shoulder and run up a flight of stairs.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Biscuits! Dark chocolate! Thems foreign namby pamby hoty toyti rubbishy frilly food you need something that is going to put hair on your chest or you will never be able to throw me over your shoulder and run up a flight of stairs.

Up with this I will not put. There is no room for Knee go see station about dark chocolate suggestive biscuits.

I could however, throw you over my shoulder OR run up a flight of stairs, but not both at the same time together.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
A total strip down and rebuild.
Did it do anything for your looks or are the local weans still
scared0016.gif
and
scared0018.gif
???

byegad

Legendary Member
Perhaps Speicher should throw him over her shoulder and stagger up a lot of stairs and then throw him off the top. I've always wondered how far a SBGG would bounce.

classic33

Leg End Member
Perhaps Speicher should throw him over her shoulder and stagger up a lot of stairs and then throw him off the top. I've always wondered how far a SBGG would bounce.
We have an innertube museum for comparison!
If we can get it away from it's owner.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:sad: No buddy is showing any concern for my welfare after I have carried him up seven steep flights of stairs.

It is the weight of the trike that made it so difficult. Turning those tight corners was tricky, not to mention Mrs Hinkingsop leaving her laundry basket in the middle of the hallway for me to trip over.

:scratch:Was I supposed to leave the trike at the bottom of the stairs. I thought it would add to the air o dynamics, and he could attach a parachute.

Last edited:

byegad

Legendary Member
As to your state of health after ascending 7 flights of stairs with the SBGG on your back. While you have my sympathy, it is one of those sacrifices which some of us find* we are called upon to make for the greater good. You are in fact Speicher seen as dispensable in the search for greater human happiness.

*Queue faint strains of Land of Hope and Glory

Top Bottom