the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Physio is useless, I have had every form of physio know to man all pointless.

if you are a accomplished cyclist able to push your self through pain to your happy place you need to be very carful or the physio will have you doing your self long term harm.

You need a sports physio if you are in shap not the local nhs need a catle prod to get the fat idle gits moving sort.
Even now the local twit can't understan some one that can hardly walk and move with a lot of pain can keep fit.

The secret as my dentist will tell you a gum Sheald as I am grinding my teeth that hard every time I move I have been cracking and braking my teeth. I told the kids to get me a dogs rubber bone to bite on but they refused
And have been looking through my pockets before we go in and make me use the boring dental one.

Above all remember it's only pain if you get some one to hit your foot your back won't hurt as much, strange but true.
Makes me wonder about the type of person that would conduct experiments like that?

HO and don't laugh at them when they start giving you the motivational blather crap they spout some of them get very snotty when I start doing the Bert and Erne glove puppit thing.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have, a longly time ago, done putting of the shot. I think I put it about five yards from where I was standing. Do you want a person who can dance elefantly or someone more balletic?

If I was to be the outrigger, would you provide suitable pies and/or cakes and/or ales at the refreshment stops?

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Olympic standard shot putter I am afraid as on the return to my cave they have to throw me over there shoulder and run up to the room of appliances for the twisting, stretching, evacuating and sock removal.
Only lard sandwidge and mature tea are served in flight for refreshment I have a extensive collection of supermarket
Buck's Fizz.

byegad

Legendary Member
:cursing:
Just when I thought it was safe to go out he's back!
xx(
I'm glad he was robed in Italy as going unclothed is frowned on by their local god bothering clan. But I'm very sorry he seems to have mislaid his documentals and beer tokens.

We can but hope that, now he's back in Rawmarsh, Europe will forgive us and give us a great Brexit deal.
I suspect clause (1) part (a) sub clause (i) will have something about not letting him across the channel ever again.
Meanwhile the Yorkshire gibberment offers its sincerest ajolopies for his adventure and the local Ambassador will be round to the appropriate Heads of State to offer relatively free mental health support for all that came into contact with him.

Must put the Embassy back on Defcon 1 and stop feeding the dogs, lions and crocodiles in the hope that should he visit the Frozen North he meets something that disagrees with someone it has eaten.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Today is the changing of the tea bag ceremony.
It is all couloir full and pomp circumstance n ansetral n all that efnick thingy.

tea bags are inspected paraded up and down the road before buxom wenches dance the traditional quick hold my hair back I think I am going to hurl dance.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
The Eu is interesting Italy they are so concerned with hydration they have stand pipes all over the plays and young lady's sat around at the side of the road with umbrellas and bottles of water it must be a poor paying job as most of them don't not have a lot of clothing.

I stopped and chatted to a lot as I was cycling about one said she wanted to be a nurse in england and wanted a lift in the back of the van but I was picking up a mini me in Rome for the return trip she had fun explaining the big bag of drugs she was brining me :crazy:

The mini me flatly refused to give the young would be nurs a lift and said you can get in to bother brining people in to the Gb in the back of a van:angry: every one els was ding it.

I have rediscovered the nostril and the joy of not coughing for hours at a time. The nostril is a handy thing you can put smal coins in it blow rolled up bits of tissues across the room at your mini me's they are fantastic:hyper:

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I think it was a mistake to fly mini me out busses class she has seen behind the curtain and wants posh things like socks, not having to peddle on take off, identifiable food.

byegad

Legendary Member
Glad you're still getting out and about Mark. Please tell me there's no chance of you getting to Longridge this year. Please, pretty please!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Longridge In the far north, I think I fancy headin south to Devon sout coast new forest etc
I may have a go at hippy baiting "throwing chicken nuggets at them and shouting go on have a bit it's not really meat" probably head home for the school holiday madness.
I will be of in the hills nr Bakewell, Matlock for a couple of days at a time, depends on how good my body is performing.
I just don't know

Now the body fat is back down, I have to be a lot more on the ball with pills depending on what I am doing, how active I am, food intake, stress factors. At best I flop about and look, sound drunk about twice a day if I can sit quiet for a bit most times no one will notice. Unless I start the slow motion twitching that is hilarious.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I had a expedition to the upper floor of the house sharp pointy sticks and prophaine language did the trick.
It's like being on holiday! I have established my lad has not sold the carpet.

My right arm is trying to defect the lancing pain is quite entertaining, hitting it with my walking stick gives some relief but I start looking like some henchman out of a comedy horror film when it goes into a spasm.

The ex shot putting pole dancer would come in handy fitting the electrodes and pealing me sprouts to nibble on.

byegad

Legendary Member
If sharp pointy things could bring you relief I'm sure we can spare the odd Pike, Sword Lance and Morning Star from Byegad Towers' Armoury.

I've sent Igor to fetch a few samples. Meanwhile I now have a large queue wanting to 'help' you with extreme prejudice! I suspect some* of them are wanting to get revenge for visitations on their ancestors' by the SBGG.

* OK, All of them. The difficulty is that several members of the Byegad Family have demanded first dibs with him. I suspect my nephew, the (Dis)Honourable Percy FitzWilliam and his 'chum' William FitzPercy have already booked passage for Rawmarsh for themselves and the ancestral Centurion Mk V tank. They never do anyone by halves!

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Two weeks of feeble sick poorly anthrax cough cough and the mucus production is down, I may go out side tomorrow.
In the footprints of Scot and Hillary boldly pushing the envelope only I will be doing it without native* or artifice aids**
The end of the front path may be reached.

The CIA do not spy on friendly nations, MI6 like wise so why would a department of the free independent republic of Yorkshire have a suvalance asset monitoring radio and electronic communications at my house?

*local people who have already been on a almost weekly basis to the place the white man are boldly going for the first time
**lotst of natives to carry the explora and the 37 tons of essential equipment dining room table, gramophone, reclining chair and bath. To the source of what the tribes men got to in a primitive nappy carrying a stick.

Top Bottom