the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
They tast like carrot

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
It is a reference to all root vegetables and tubers, obviously:whistle:

Not that I ever go off on a tangent but the red pills have been obtained by the NHS from sweeping up detritus in a Mexican pill factory, the new and improved side effects or fabulous.:wacko:

The new method of tato quick preparation involves a massive oil fired blow lamp :hyper:(what could possibly go wrong) a small cork screw compressed air a metal tube with razor blades fixed in a spiral along the inside a larg catapult and a mallet with a nail sticking out of it.

A instructional video will be on my youboob page.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Wow random pain is never boring at the moment it is like some one is hitting my toe and foot with a hammer.:sad:

A hobby is what I need according the the leach wrangler, keep my mind of the random crushing pain:cursing:

I think I will start a new hobby of follow the doctor about shouting "keep back this doctor can't see where she is going as her head is so far up her ......&£@ "/#%€\?}*^€ "

It is like talking to a house brick, I don't want buckets full of pills, need them to stop swapping the f*+%€\<{?!!' Drug suppliers.

On a lighter note I am now pointing at a clock and now a wobbly thing on a stick and Spring that when set in motion describe the fundamental difference between a all you can eat salad bar and a corned beef sandwich.
Perhaps with a pickle or three.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Up is a very nice direction.

I am finding purpose for a bent stick a old sock, two and a half cloves of garlic and a tape recording of Jim reaves.

I am now pointing at a old news paper:becool: dooooood

Top Bottom