the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

byegad

Legendary Member
Well we've tried Warfarin, Cyanide, Certain fungi, Strychnine and....

Ooops! Shouldn't have said that!

:whistle: {Whistles and walks away slowly!}

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Shirly if your brain is wobbly, it's because it has shrunk inside the bone or the bone of your head has expanded. So:
  • are you getting too big-headed ?
  • has your brain shrunk ?
We do not need to be told.

byegad

Legendary Member
I thought he kept his brain in a small jam jar on the mantlepiece. Or was that a pickled walnut????

On second thoughts it was too small for a pickled walnut!

byegad

Legendary Member
Silly classic, the brain was too small to be a pickled walnut. The small jam jar would hold several specimens of the SBGG brain* easily.

*This term is provisional until I find a better descriptor for a single cell organ allegedly usable as a thinking apparatus.

classic33

Leg End Member
Silly classic, the brain was too small to be a pickled walnut. The small jam jar would hold several specimens of the SBGG brain* easily.

*This term is provisional until I find a better descriptor for a single cell organ allegedly usable as a thinking apparatus.
I was thinking you'd been stocking up on freebie size jam jars, full of course.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I have a new use for all my beard trimmings now it is summer plumage time.
A fuzzy microphone cover!
It is now covered in a ball of beard trimmings and you can't hear any whind noise, admittedly you have to shout quite loudly to be picked up on the recording but it works

Only having Wilted several time recently and fallen out of my wheelchair once I am considering taking on a challenge. To push my self up mount Snowden towing a car tyre, while playing a mouth organ. I am almost positive this has never been done before.
Training will commence today, I will push my self up to the gym door from the bottom of the car park, while whistling Ride of the magnificent seven in f miner with frilly bits.

classic33

Leg End Member
I have a new use for all my beard trimmings now it is summer plumage time.
A fuzzy microphone cover!
It is now covered in a ball of beard trimmings and you can't hear any whind noise, admittedly you have to shout quite loudly to be picked up on the recording but it works

Only having Wilted several time recently and fallen out of my wheelchair once I am considering taking on a challenge. To push my self up mount Snowden towing a car tyre, while playing a mouth organ. I am almost positive this has never been done before.
Training will commence today, I will push my self up to the gym door from the bottom of the car park, while whistling Ride of the magnificent seven in f miner with frilly bits.
I see one problem with that idea.

Top Bottom