the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I hear the sound of distant drums.

He'll have to go.
Just tell the man there with you

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I one drew The 101 Dalmatians on my lads bedroom wall, I did loose count so it might have been about 34.

A day or two pottering about in the Peak District national park may make a nice little holiday.

classic33

Leg End Member
I one drew The 101 Dalmatians on my lads bedroom wall, I did loose count so it might have been about 34.

A day or two pottering about in the Peak District national park may make a nice little holiday.
Climb every mountain or Over Hill, Over Dale?

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Now I don't drink mucky alcohol, a rousing chorus of clime every mountain, at 4:30 followed by a not stand up to recover, is my only vice.

Some tinned haggis from last years hunt, fresh eggs and BCBs* my well aged iron frying pan pressed into service once moor unto the camp fire fry up, once moor.
Never in the feeld of sheep and cow droppings has so much been semi carbonised by a sbgg.
Any thing can be eaten with enough brown sauce.

* burnt crunchy bits

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I do have a fire extinguisher with me.
Elf safety is my number one priority, I give him a hard hat luminescent vest steel toe cap sandals and a red flag. Splash a bit of biodiesel about, Then strike a match close my eyes and hope, it never fails.
Every one should have one, mine is invisible and he follows me every where I go.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
No I will be lurking without tent, having a not stand up int' van, in the vicinity of lower bradfeeld.
With un interrupted views of the section of Tour de France route, so I can chear on all the riders that now follow this.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
The eldest mini me's are renovating the house around the corner and shall move in over the next two weeks.
Brining my available minion count to 4 in the evening and week ends.
It is a small beginning but with dedication would domination is only a matter of time.

I had a ice lolly all to my self today, the dog hadn't licked it and the ants are a good source of protein.

Lacking in moral fortitude they are, flouncing about in mini shorts all stretch tight micro tops, bouncing about, "jiggling" need a good talking to they do.
the language! Discusting!! I blame Margaret thatcher, doing away with free milk at school started the rot.

Top Bottom