the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
What have I done!
:scratch: Well now ... where to start ... :unsure:

byegad

Legendary Member
Sadly the SBGGs anatomy is a mystery even to him/its self. There have been a nuber of suggestions as to how he should 'play' the mouth organ, one or two even suggested it be played orally. My favourite suggestion involved force feeding him curried sprouts in beans the day before a 'recital'.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Lots and lots and lots of drugs help a bit so only feeling like a slightly over weight rhino has reversed over me wiped its feet on me then dragged me in to the road and repeatedly ridden back and forth over me on a unicycle.

Not that I have put much thought in to it,

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Happy And got a really good buzz on.

Tomorrow I face the gym again three hours of whimpering, grunting and teeth clenching. That is just getting changed in to my Lycra mr motivator costume.

Last time I went was Wednesday they had to press the barrier button three times as I was coming in as I was going that slow It is mostly a blur but I do remember falling off the reclining bench and pretending I was doing yoga stretching until I got my self semi coherent enough to get back in chair.

The showers are a bit hit and miss some times cold others tepid.

I have been posting pics on the companies web sight and tumbler face book and instergram of the cars parking in the disabled bays without a blue badge.
The last week has been the first time I have been able to use one of the 15 disabled spaces* so some one must have noticed.

M5 bmw gosh I use a lot of steroids man and the suped up hatch backs with stupid loud exhausts are regulars.
as is the lady mobile hair dresser with her business advertising painted on the car.
Tomorrow I am going to have some of my super strength pills when I go although they do some times make me giggle a bit and the drool can be less than alluring when it happens.

* I have to park at the end of the car park furthest from the door and take up two spaces so I can get in and out of the van.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I have got hold of some petromax and geniol lamps to go in my collection one from 1963 66 and 70s.
I have bialaddin m1 302 315 from the 50s and some Tilley lamps from 60s up to late 80s.

One of the German ex army ones is a bit of a oddity is has a straight vaporizor they only manufactured a small number of them earmarked for the Swiss army and designated 603b the b is for benzene to the poor soles not living in gods country but to us petrol.

Now the Swiss privets lovingly called this lamp the suiside bomb because of the habit of ignighting in to a huge ball of flame before exploding.
I have fingered out what they did wrong!*

All the German military lamps have stamped on them benzene verboten, in English put petrol in this and have a bad day, boom, very bad, run away, this will kill you. A suprisingly concise and expressive language.
Now paraffin I relatively expensive in the uk compared with most other place so I am going to experiment with this lamp and get the full 500cp (candle power) out of it.

Now in the uk you can make ethanol as fule as long as you don't put it in your car so I can run a small fermenting and refining plant to produce ethanol legally.
The totally useless alcahol I can store in some old barrels I have until I can figure out what to use it on.
The last lot might have gone off as I made it 25years ago and haven't tested it recently I have been turning the barrel s every month to stop them leaking.
In memory of my uncle.
Me and my uncle used to make it he said he used it in his work cleaning windows? Now I think about it, it was a bit odd as he was afraid of heights! But he certainly went through a lot of the stuff and always had lots of money. Alas he is no longer with us as he passed 25 years ago now I don't know what from, I do Remember a bit of a do regarding the funeral though.
They insisted on a grave as the health and safety officer on the council refused to cremate him something to do with fire safety! And risk of explosion.

I can start production up any time, with some help from the minions.

Then with the addition of a tesla valve system, re jetting and a smal turbo effect from the modified air mixing/intake replace the nozzle with a higher temperature ceramic and away we go.
If it all works it will be like having a mini sun hanging out side my van when camping.

*dont use petrol

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
The Swiss used petrol in the lamps as petromax had only altered the fule vaporizor this was a mistake.
Petrol is problematic as it will Easley burn in liquid form, if the mantle brakes in the lamp a jet of flame shoots down heating the screw that holds the lamp to the top of the tank, this transmits the heat and and melts the lead solder sealing the fule tube to the tank, this then leaks shooting a jet of heated petrol in to the flame.... Boom!

Slight design flaw the exploding thing.

Colman lamps that use petrol are braised together if a flim hits the tank unlike lead you have a dresnable amount of time before it fails.

Given explosion radius of 25ft any thing above this is only crispy and talking loudly for a bit territory.
As long as I have spare minions now I can afford to sit in shouting range and instruct them on the correct operation.

byegad

Legendary Member
Who knows, encourage him to try all of the combinations. I suspect he'd get spectacular results making his own C3H5N3O9 and putting that in the lamps. We can but hope!

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Bio disel works

The minion move went almost to plan.
Putting up the new curtain rail ran into problems,.... I began to laugh after the 8th hole was drilled for the first bracket. This did not go down well with the minion involved.

classic33

Leg End Member
Bio disel works

The minion move went almost to plan.
Putting up the new curtain rail ran into problems,.... I began to laugh after the 8th hole was drilled for the first bracket. This did not go down well with the minion involved.
Something fishy sounding here.

I wouldn't if someone started drilling holes in me!!

Top Bottom