the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Back in my baggy ex army shorts, they allow air flow to the nether' s to prevent fungal growth.
The lard inpregnated wool undergarments have been put back in there cage.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
motor trike is getting a run today i some times ride it with my shorts on in hot weather they inflate and are most amusing.

on the trike they are very good for fast down hill mountain roads as they act as a air brake and slow you down without over heating the disc brakes.
i may go to a full blown kilt this year but for safety a concrete sporen may be needed.

byegad

Legendary Member
Sigh!

Concrete sporran? I dare say those readers from North Mr Hadrian's splendid wall will be along to explain why a concrete sporran is a bad idea!:eek:

classic33

Leg End Member
Sigh!

Concrete sporran? I dare say those readers from North Mr Hadrian's splendid wall will be along to explain why a concrete sporran is a bad idea!:eek:
He'll not be welcome North Of The Border before long. South to Doncaster maybe?

byegad

Legendary Member
Just because I am a wearer of a lumpy jumper, does not mean that I am not a human bean.

Oops! I didn't realise that I'd typed that! Of course you are a member of the fuman race Speicher old chappess! I don't care that you are frequently too kind to the SBGG, and sometimes feel sorry for him. I feel sorry for drowning kittens in a sack with a brick and throwing them into the sea. But it doesn't make me a cat lover, or a cat.

byegad

Legendary Member
He'll not be welcome North Of The Border before long. South to Doncaster maybe?

He's not welcome in Yorkshire, Scotland or Southern England (Anywhere South of the Humber.). Maybe we should inflict him on the Welsh, although they don't deserve it. I'm still of the mind that a mission to Mars with him as the payload is a goodly move. It might contaminate the Martian ecosystem, if one exists, but it's a risk I feel we should be willing to take.

classic33

Leg End Member
In Three there is One, but Four.
Yorkshire.jpg

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Dent again weekend after next 200+ riders of the motorbikes.
Real ale cask will be under my van as I don't drink.

A cod peace ! Ha ha any problem can be solved with a brain in overdrive.

Top Bottom