the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

byegad

Legendary Member
Did you inform the nice ASBO people you are travelling again or are we to take it you are 'on the run' again. It didn't end well last time if you remember, and the new administration in Washington may well ask to speak to you about that incident causing endangerment of an aeroplane. I hear Cuba is lovely at this time of the year!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Will Mark be in Ert, in Dent or will he be at Torney?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Bad Sir Brian Botany by A A Milne

This is the first verse and there are three more, if you need them.

Sir Brian had a battleaxe with great big
knobs on.
He went among the villagers and blipped them
on the head.
On Wednesday and on Saturday, but mostly on
the latter day,
He called on all the cottages and this is what
he said:

"I am Sir Brian!" (ting-ling!)
"I am Sir Brian!" (rat-tat!)
"I am Sir Brian, As bold as a lion —
Take that, and that, and that!"

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I am back from a soggy dent.
Men in skirts came from the north and drank spirits, drain cleaner and lamp oil. Sang songs and fel over,
It was very entertaining.
It rained so much my van sank in to the grass it was only inspired driving and some sticks that got me on to the road.

I watched some sheeps for a bit then some ramblers, they would not eat the bread I threw at them so I went on a short ride on the ice q.

classic33

Leg End Member
I am back from a soggy dent.
Men in skirts came from the north and drank spirits, drain cleaner and lamp oil. Sang songs and fel over,
It was very entertaining.
It rained so much my van sank in to the grass it was only inspired driving and some sticks that got me on to the road.

I watched some sheeps for a bit then some ramblers, they would not eat the bread I threw at them so I went on a short ride on the ice q.
Why throw bread at ramblers?

As for the sheep!
Sheep worrying is a crime like any other and it is important that it is treated as such. People must be made aware of the serious consequences sheep worrying can have and be held accountable for their actions. There are several approaches to achieving this when resolving cases of sheep worrying.

classic33

Leg End Member
I just hope he picked a good looking sheep.
To worry?

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I did pose some of the big seven unsolved maths problems to them, l think they tried to communicate via fractal patterns of grazing and coordinated ambling.
As yet I have not de coded all of this but they are crap at maths the formula in the fist one would give a error margin of 4.2% .

Ramblers are a blight on the landscape the Bain of most land owners and make the place look untidy and should be soundly thrashed when ever found on privet land.
All the factory's and mines should work 6 and a1/2 days keep them producing, random floggings would help.

If only we of proper breading and influence bother to vote as the plebs sit watching the latest tv drivel we could put the country back on track.

All the national industry sold off by former governments would immediately revert to national ownership, with no compensation to the over seas profiteers, the high speed rail link wold be stopped and a comprehensive building of new improved rolling stock instigated, all golf courses to be taken over and used for the building of new free housing for people in essential industry's like carbon Fiber wheelchair builders,
A re education process for any one found parking iligaly in disabled spaces rusty huge high voltage nipple clamps may be involved, all humbugs will have a identification number engraved on them, a tax on spirits will dubble every year tobacco like wise, sugar will be rationed, lard will used for spreading on the roads in whinter as mass e amounts of salt are harmful to slugs, any one with a loud car exaughst will be followed every place they go by a person rinning a bell and shouting make way for the selfish basted, mobile phones will make phone calls that's it no text or anything, pink will be taxed.

byegad

Legendary Member
Better to buy a good quality cattle prod and herd him back into his care in the community plan.

It appears I've failed in my attempt for him to home brew Nitro-Glycerine. On to dastardly plan T mkVIII.

Top Bottom