the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Vr is all well and good but unless you have a minion throwing buckets of warm blood at you at appropriate moments it falls down, when vr going for a spin around the shopping Center when I take some one off at the knees with my half a pool que with razor blades stuck in it, I want to feel the sports of blood.

byegad

Legendary Member
Oh dear! He's worse than we thought. He's definitely ready for another sectioning. This time I think the padded cell and tie back sleeves jacket won't be enough.

byegad

Legendary Member
:eek:
Looney alert is going off big time at Byegad Towers.

The Yorkshire Security Committee has been called to a special session.

The West Riding Constafolery are on high alert and the Territorial Army have been mobilised in Rawmarsh!

We have a dangerous situation here and President for life Scargill, backed by God (Or Geoff Boycott as he's known in for'n parts.) are about to authorise use of the ultimate detergent.

All loyal Tykes are called to identify this dangerous fool and assist the swift apprehension of the person known as slowfen!

Let the SBGG loose on democracy???:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ohh! The Folly! The Folly!

byegad

Legendary Member
Given he's had that bicep for several years, having dug up a champion flat cap hurler's body shortly after the funeral, I suspect it's way past rotten and well on the way to mummified!

classic33

Leg End Member
Given he's had that bicep for several years, having dug up a champion flat cap hurler's body shortly after the funeral, I suspect it's way past rotten and well on the way to mummified!
Where's the smile come from then.

byegad

Legendary Member
He thinks it's a smile. It's his and is frankly, more like the look a predator gives it's prey just before it pounces! Don't forget Rawmarsh still uses polished copper mirrors, due to high incidence of insanity and vampirism in the locally inbred population.

byegad

Legendary Member
Impossible!

Once we bump off* the SBGG the hard part starts, killing his ego! It already has a life of it's own and is bigger by far than the SBGG.

* See Cunning Plans 1-96,
parts a-z,
subsections i-xxxvii

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
After a glorious trip out on my motortrike with the iam Sheffield club I have popped home to prod the party machine in to motion.
He was not amused it is only three pm he needs his rest apparently ! Well he can jolly well get his bum in gear and start my tiffin.

I have approached several party's regarding my ideas on getting every one back to work paying lots of taxes to keep me in the manner to which I would like to become accustomed.
Up front I inform the plebeians that I am trying to get on the gravy train and intend to milk parliament for every penny.

My policy on Europe is its about time we moved.
All the ex miners laying about and unemployed should help under mine this island and with the aid of all the discarded posh water bottles tow us south a bit and west a bit in whinter decreasing gas bills and electric.
Farmers could request moving us around dependent on wether requirements.
All the useless whind turbines could be powered up to help with moving us like a massive hover craft.
If elected I will make no difference to the running of England but I will be doing it with stile and elegance.

Top Bottom