the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Sigh!

Concrete sporran? I dare say those readers from North Mr Hadrian's splendid wall will be along to explain why a concrete sporran is a bad idea!:eek:
Shhhhh - we won't tell him, we'll wait for him to find out ... :secret:

byegad

Legendary Member
I vote we supply a super sized one, that should flatter him, then take him loch jumping. Loch Ness seems appropriately sized (and depth!).

In the unlikely event that the beggar floats I'm sure Nessy will appreciate a snack.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
I always have a brake when going past Loch Ness I use a tin of corned beef in a string to go monster fishing.
If you don't open the tin you can use it for years of monster fishing fun.

byegad

Legendary Member
More in the SBGG as he has a bionic leg after his break. They told him they used titanium screws but I happen to know they used japanned black iron screws.

classic33

Leg End Member
More in the SBGG as he has a bionic leg after his break. They told him they used titanium screws but I happen to know they used japanned black iron screws.
Not even good old British steel, and him so close to Sheffield as well.

byegad

Legendary Member
Well the NHS is strapped for cash and they did say the japanning might fail and release rust into his system. A quick consultation with his minions and other unfortunates who've met him voted unanimously to take the risk!

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Taking a well earned holiday in dent.
Setting off today and laying about in a field, will be a nice chaing of pace for me.
Unfortunately I may be out of wifi range for a bit so please use pigeons or homing armadillo.

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
New specs today unfortunately I will be able to see bygad in focus aaaaaaaag.
On the up side the resplendant, radiant spicher will be like wise.
The ups and downs of life haaaaa!
Almost time to set off, just got to inform the insurance I will be traveling out side my 45mile radius don't you love van insurance.
Taken my quinean safety pin a £20 note to my vest gave lad a biscuit and kissed the dog..... Er I might re think that next time but he did look apreshative, the dog that is.

Top Bottom