The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
He'd been on the gin. Couldn't see a thing!

Poor old Dr Alice, would have been disappointed, he would have been unable to stand proud :laugh:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Up with the lark to take Mrs. jg in for her last shift. Champagne in the fridge for when she gets home.

I've also got to go into my old office to hand in my security passes and IT equipment but that's it. We're done. We pick up the motorhome tomorrow and we'll be on the road on Wednesday.
Enjoy :notworthy::bravo:retirement is the way forward.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning from a cold, dark, wet middle of nowhere. :hello: :cry:

D

Deleted member 1258

A mate used to ride with them till, he left and went up to Scotland a few years ago. He used to go out with the A run and said they were forever leaving people behind when they had punctures and it used to cause a bit of a stink. I seem to recollect there was a whole thread about it on the forum a few years ago.
He used to do the mid week runs with them sometimes on the Tuesdays and Thursdays he was off. He was into the mid week tt's also

It was only the family run that would wait, the rest of the rides were the devil take the hindmost type ride most of the time, I was a member for 20-25 years starting about 1989 and used to do the veterens ride, the B ride, had some good times and made some good friends.

Top Bottom