The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I am back from a 27 mile bimble. Very hot in the sun. Scorchio in fact. Lovely
:sun:.

Attachments

• 20190419_121606.jpg
    20190419_121606.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20190419_121833.jpg
    20190419_121833.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20190419_113739.jpg
    20190419_113739.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 11
D

Deleted member 1258

I'm very cross, we have the best day for months, hot and sunny, a great day for cycling and gardening. But I'm sat here running a temperature and with a belly that's gurgling like an overactive drain, I need to stay within sprinting distance of a toilet, and I don't feel like doing anything more than sleep.:angry::sad::angry::sad:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I'm very cross, we have the best day for months, hot and sunny, a great day for cycling and gardening. But I'm sat here running a temperature and with a belly that's gurgling like an overactive drain, I need to stay within sprinting distance of a toilet, and I don't feel like doing anything more than sleep.:angry::sad::angry::sad:
Oh no. That doesn’t sound good. :sad: Was it your missus that had it the other day or am I getting mixed up. Hope it’s just a 24 hour thing and all gone by tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 1258

Oh no. That doesn’t sound good. :sad: Was it your missus that had it the other day or am I getting mixed up. Hope it’s just a 24 hour thing and all gone by tomorrow.

Yes it was, and she still isn't right, I've spent that much time clearing up s*** lately that I'm not surprised I've gone down with something, I've been almost paranoid about hygiene but it's not surprising it got me.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Get well soon Dave

Top Bottom