The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Weird, just watching a film and a line came up, remember a happy time from your childhood, I could not and nor could Pam, is that odd? All our happy memories started from when we got married and had kids.I

Not after sympathy as I have a great life, just wondered if anyone else had the same thoughts.

Lee_M

Guru
20190311_073030.jpg
What model have you got?

Seiw. Zetec with omex throttle bodies and ECU.

I may have decorated it a bit

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Weird, just watching a film and a line came up, remember a happy time from your childhood, I could not and nor could Pam, is that odd? All our happy memories started from when we got married and had kids.I

Not after sympathy as I have a great life, just wondered if anyone else had the same thoughts.
Nope - I had a wonderfully happy and interesting childhood. Many happy memories. ^_^
In fact, looking back, I find it difficult to remember any time when I wasn't happy.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I also had strange dreams last night. It started off as normal with me being chased by the mad welsh woman in big bloomers and shouting yaki-dah. But this time she was followed by a mad yorshireman wearing a flat cap, waving a scythe and shouting 'appen 'appen a'gate.
I must get some help :blush:

Was Welshie covered in mushy peas? ^_^

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Wet tomorrow though I guess

Probably

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all.
Quite pleasant at the moment here in Hanley Castle in the lee of the Malverns, although rain is forecast.
Off to see Mrs D's older sister this morning in Halesowen. She was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer a month ago and is now at home receiving palliative care. She was a lifelong smoker and it finally caught up with her at the age of 72. Will probably be the last time we see her, so it's going to be some difficult goodbyes.
Hey ho - time marches on. :sad:

Top Bottom