The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Mr Goggle says red wine (in moderation) is not bad for you.

True. It can be beneficial but as one of my favourite tipples I know it puts weight on me!!!:sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
True. It can be beneficial but as one of my favourite tipples I know it puts weight on me!!!:sad:
How much can one glass a day do?
Massive Wine Glass.jpg

D

Deleted member 1258

I wondered if this is an age thing? Weight! I'm finding my weight fluctuates far more than it used to. For example yesterday I was 72.6kg, today 71.2 and after my ride 70.9.

I always weigh myself under similar conditions, i.e when I first get up and after rides (,that's all fluid loss) and I'm aware of things which can cause short term fluctuation. It seems to happen more frequently now.

Any thoughts??

My weight is fairly steady at 11 stone, a couple of years ago it dropped to 10 stone 7 pound, but crept back up to 11 the other winter, I'm 5 foot 6 inch tall. 11 stone is a good cycling weight for me, lighter and I loose power, heavier and the weight slows me down. Food wise I eat what I like and like what I eat, I don't bother about diet.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:hello: Hi something is wrong,............................. it's not raining :smile:

Top Bottom